V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20090318
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 -- 4:00 PM Eastern
Beeler, Kreisler, Lloyd, McDaniel, Seppala, Singureanu, Stechishin
Review Minutes of March 11, 2009
Publishing of Consent Directive Management
Ioana commented on publishing for service descriptions. The practise in the past was to submit PDF documents. Woody stated that the consensus on the previous call was to wait on direction from the Arb, who will determine the artifacts which can then be integrated into the publishing process. Ioana not guidance on pub of DAM
Austin voiced a concern that allowing or condoning exceptions to the publishing process would set a precedent where other work groups might choose to ignore the process out of hand.
Decision Making Practices
Andy updated the group on the comments received for the second release of the DMP. Woody advised contacting Lynn Laakso for information on the TSC's email voting practices.
Motion: Mary Kay/Austin Proposed the following changes to version 0.2 of the Decision Making Practices document:
- Change the quorum requirements for meetings to chair plus 3 members,
- Remove Section 8: Proxy Voting, and
- Insert a section for email voting based on the GOM and the TSC practices where a vote may be taken via email on a motion established in a conference call or a duly announced face to face meeting.
Motion carried: 5-0-0
Notes from Don
- The HMD from Care Provisioning causes issues in the generator
- Update from Kathleen, some difficulty with other items may require her to pull out CMETs from ballot.
- Work progressing on the CMET display problem, some facets fixed but new issues have arisen (likely due to the fix).
Woody updated the group on recent work to the V3 Generator. A new release is imminent and will use the new vocabulary base files. Some issues arose and it works only with Visio XML files not HMD files. The old vocabulary file (voc.xml) will soon be removed from use.
As a result of this phase of work, Woody encouraged the group to propagate the necessity of opening models and invoking the Visio RMIM Designer's validation. An insistence on valid models will alleviate many of the problems that occur each balloting/publishing cycle.
There was also a general discussion by the group on the use of shadowed arrow classes.