V3 Publishing ConCall Minutes 20090304
Wednesday, March 4, 2009 -- 4:00 PM Eastern
Beeler, Duteau, Frean, Kreisler, Lloyd, McDaniel, Seppala, Stechishin
Review Minutes of February 18, 2009
SVN and Publishing
Austin had detected an SVN problem. Not strictly a bug in SVN but an issue the process will need to resolve. Old, possibly deprecated content is stored in SVN, often in the same folder as usable content. Austin postulated that this issue may be resolved once the manifest file was available. There was a discussion on the best usage pattern to follow until the manifest processing is available, an archive directory or a complete archive domain. Gregg stated that he used the related documents folder to store archive items. It was agreed that the related documents folder is safe for now and is the preferred current short term solution, possible with a sub-folder named archive containing all of the archives artifacts.
New RMIM Designer (Beta)
- Woody provided a short description of the new features
- Woody spent considerable gathering the various pieces of documentation and doing some updates. The new Documentation is available on the tooling wiki
Notes from Don Lloyd
- Next deadline in the just released announcement: Preview and CMET content - March 8
- Reconciliation deadline March 15
Decision Making Practices
- Andy was unable to find the Decision Making Practises for the V3 Publishers work group. Andy will look at the V2 Publisher DMP and see about making minor changes for adoption and use by the group.
Around the Table