September 9th, 2008 Conference Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Community-Based Collaborative Care Working Group Meeting
- Suzanne Gonzales-Webb
- Ioana Singureanu
- Dave Carlson
- Kathleen Connor
- Frank Din
- CBCC documented suggested changes for reusing the common terminology including operations, document types (CDA R2), etc.Permissions Catalog: Recommendations for Reuse
- Voting closed on Composite Privacy Consent Directive
- Use cases, glossary updated
- (05 min) Roll Call
- (05 min) Approved Minutes from September 2nd, 2008 Conference Call 5-0-0 & Accept Agenda
- (05 min) Decision Making Practices draft available for review and revision. This document will be approved at HL7 Plenary meeting in Vancouver.
- (15 min) Consent Directive Use Cases (CBCC) - prioritize use cases. Currently the use cases focus on the the consumer but they also include the need for jurisdictions to exchange consent policy specifications.
- We will "eConsent" as user-friendly term that will have detailed analysis and design concepts behind.
- All 8 Consent Directive Use Cases will be included in the analysis model targeted for January Ballot as follows:
- Update the Composite Privacy Consent Directive "draft for comment" based on reconciliation comments based on current use cases
- Analysis Model based on the relevant Consent Directive Use Cases
- Ballot reconciliation
- Project Scope Statement for eConsent Project (will create a CMET to be exchanged both as messages and structured documents and can be used to describe the consent directive rules). We need to provide some deployment alternatives for consent directives relative to document and messages.
- We need further definition for the last use case in the Consent Directive Use Cases
(20 min) Consent Directive Domain Analysis Approach Deferred - Domain Analysis Approach for eConsent
--Ioana13 14:03, 9 September 2008 (UTC)