September 4, 2018 Security Conference Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Back to Security Main Page

Attendees

x Member Name x Member Name x Member Name x Member Name
. John Moehrke Security Co-chair x Kathleen Connor Security Co-chair . Alexander Mense Security Co-chair . Trish Williams Security Co-chair
x Christopher Shawn Security Co-chair x Suzanne Gonzales-Webb . Mike Davis x David Staggs
. Diana Proud-Madruga . Johnathan Coleman x Francisco Jauregui x Joe Lamy
. Rhonna Clark . Greg Linden . Grahame Grieve x Dave Silver
. Mohammed Jafari . Jim Kretz . Peter Bachman . [mailto: ]
x Beth Pumo . Bo Dagnall . [mailto: ] . [mailto: ]

Back to Security Main Page

Agenda

Meeting Recording link: https://fccdl.in/05glbvmHlr (temporary)

  1. (2 min) Roll Call, Agenda Approval
  2. (5 min) Review and Approval of Minutes for August 28, 2018 Security Conference Call
  3. (5 min) GDPR whitepaper on FHIR update - Alex, John, Kathleen
  4. (5 min) TF4FA Normative Ballot reconciliation (formerly PSAF) - Mike, Chris
  5. (10 min) PASS Audit document update - Mike
  6. (05 min) TF4FA Trust Framework Volume 3 - Mike, Chris
  7. (10 min) Review of the Proposed Restructuring and Additions to FHIR Implementer’s Safety Check List developed in FHIR Security calls. - John and Kathleen
  8. (05 min) Security Working Group - upcoming HL7 Working Group Meeting, Baltimore Maryland

Meeting Minutes DRAFT

Chair, Chris Shawn Role Taken, Agenda reviewed, no changes

Meetings Minutes Approval Motion to Approval of Minutes for August 28, 2018 Security Conference Call: (Suzanne/David)

  • update to include spell check
  • Vote: Objections: None; Abstentions: none; Approval: 7

TF4FA Ballot reconciliation Comments to review/vote for approval: 58 - 72 vote style="background:#c0c0c0;" (except #66) Approval to comments (Suzanne / Mike

  • Vote: Objections: None; Abstentions: none; Approval: 7

PASS AUDIT

  • no update


Volume 3

  • no update

Proposed Restructuring and Additions to FHIR Implementer's Safety Check List

  • on agenda for feedback/comments
  • would like to move forward to FHIR-I
  • comments/questions - discussion? None brought forward
* Motion (Kathleen/Suzanne): To allow John Moehrke to move forward document over to FHIR-I for recommendation and comment
* Vote: Objections: none; Abstentions: 1 (Mike); Approval: 6

Note: Kathleen will follow up with JohnM


HL7 WGM Baltimore Agenda

  • Mike mentioned adding the information model
    • add to WED Q4 (Security Joint w/CBCP) "Title: Refresh on PSAF/TF4FA?
    • Update of the Domain Analysis Model
      • Mike sent to Security Co-chair last PSS for DAM to create a new DAM / Refresh current DAM
    • Informal joint - add GDPR chat-a-thon over the weekend (Q2 TUE, or Q2 WED)
      • Suzanne will check the CBCP WGM)

Any new agenda items, new discussion topics?

Sent a link to California Privacy Law (sent out by Kathleen)

  • Analysis completed by someone
  • interesting article, note on not fearing GDPR (local or international) in regarding to Facebook account
    • unsure if they are trapping you because you can't eliminate your Facebook account
    • article will be added as part of the list of references to Privacy Obsolete" PPT

Motion to adjourn (Kathleen) Meeting adjourned at 1232 Arizona Time --Suzannegw (talk) 23:27, 4 September 2018 (EDT)