This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

September 3, 2013 Security WG Conference Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Security Working Group Meeting

Back to Security Main Page

Attendees

(expected)


Back to Security Main Page

Agenda

  1. (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Minutes & Accept Agenda
  2. (15 min) RMES - Reed Gelzer
  3. (15 min) HL7 Sept WGM Draft Agenda
  4. (15 min) Item 3 - TBD
  5. (10 min) Other Business

Meeting Minutes

Roll Call, Approve Minutes & Accept Agenda

Item 1: RMES - Reed Gelzer Reed was not on the call so this item was tabled.

Item 2: HL7 Sept WGM draft agenda

CBCC did not have anything add to the joint time, but want to be a part of the DS4P ballot reconciliation and are fine with the time that has already been established. Mike Davis has been trying to get Brian Handspicker to do his presentation during the joint time. Brian has confirmed that he can do it on Monday. Brian can put together a presentation on security marking, ICISM Schema (Intelligence Information Security Markings). The presentation will be about 30 minutes long.

FHIR Update – changed to demonstration by Duane DeCouteau – FHIR Demonstration/Discussion of HCS was added to the agenda under Q3 on Monday.

The introductory items have been moved to Thursday Q1 from Tuesday.

Mike Davis – Jonathan Coleman was going to attend the Monday meeting. Not sure that he is going to present anything, but he is the ONC connection for the Information Guide. Mike will find out if Johnathan needs some presentation time on Monday.


Other Business

None discussed.

Action Items

Mike to check with Johnathan Coleman to find out if Johnathan needs any presentation time during the HL7 WMG meetings.

Back to Security Main Page