From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program

HL7 SGB Kickoff/PLA Call Minutes

Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,

Date: 2015-mm-dd
Time: 2PM
Facilitator Mary Kay/ Austin Note taker(s) Anne
Attendee Name

x Calvin Beebe
Woody Beeler
x Lorraine Constable
Bo Dagnall
Jean Duteau,
x Rick Haddorff
x Russ Hamm
Tony Julian
x Paul Knapp
x Austin Kreisler,
Lynn Laakso
x Cecil Lynch
x Mary Kay McDaniel
x Ken McCaslin
x Brian Pech
x John Quinn
John Roberts
Andy Stechishin
no quorum definition


Agenda review

  • Overview of upcoming tasks
  • Prep for Atlanta


  • Paul welcomes the group
  • Missing an International member. Need to reach out to replacement. Alternates were Kai Heitmann and Rik Smithies.
    • MOTION by Lorraine for Paul to reach out to Rik and then Kai. Second by Ken.
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Second item for discussion: need to elect second co-chair. One is appointed by TSC (Paul) and then group elects second co-chair from amongst its members.
    • MOTION by Calvin to do so at the Sunday meeting. Second by Ken.
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Need to pull together administrative documents. Will review M&C and create DMP, SWOT on Sunday.
  • Discussion over where to put the SGB wiki. Decision to put it on the TSC wiki, with stated intention to post documents on the main page linked back to gforge.
  • Listserve - private or not? Will discuss on Sunday. Anne to add Ken/John/Tony
  • Paul reaching out to HTA and FGB.
  • Should discuss if we want to meet with Vocab.
  • Lorraine will dig out presentation used for Structured Docs on distinction between governance and methodology.
  • Paul will introduce SGB at the TSC meeting and Monday night co-chair dinner
  • Reviewed Austin's slides for TSC meeting on PLA update

Meeting Outcomes

Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved