SDWG/PHER-PHCR IG R2 Tularemia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Submitted by: Sondra Renly||Revision date: June 28, 2012|
|Submitted date: May 15, 2012||Change request ID: <<Change Request ID>>|
|Standard: SDWG/PHER-PHCR IG R2||Artifact ID, Name: <<Artifact ID, Name>>|
- The Tularemia Case Report Location of Lesion Observation [observation: templateId 2.16.840.1.113818.104.22.168.3.44] documented on page 109 is part of the Tularemia Case Observation (p79). This template constraints the value/@code to an Acute Hep B value set.
- Figure 49 Location of Lesion Observation (p 110) uses SNOMED code 49755003 (lesion) which is not in the Tularemia value set.
- Tularemia Result Organizer and Tularemia Result Observation constrain to the ValueSet 2.16.840.1.11422.214.171.12408 Lab Test Result Name (Tularemia). This list is out of date.
- Documentation refers to pending SNOMED request for term "Exposure to Francisella tularensis" with a temporary PHIN VADS code. Confirmed that no request had been submitted. Request submitted 06/21/2012 ID 58987. Jim Case approved term in US extension for release this August.
- Change the Location of Lesion Observation code constraint to ValueSet 2.16.840.1.114126.96.36.19915 Signs and Symptoms (Tularemia).
- Review ValueSet 2.16.840.1.114188.8.131.5215 Signs and Symptoms (Tularemia) to determine if Lesion (49755003) should be in the value set (change request to PHIN VADS) or if the example should be changed to use an existing code from the value set.
- PHIN VADS has a current ValueSet 2.16.840.1.114184.108.40.20617 Lab Test Name (Tularemia). Review and discuss with VADS team about ownership and ongoing maintenance needs to determine if the current or newer ValueSet should be referenced going forward.
- Update documentation with SNOMED code after August.
Recommended Action Items
(Resolution is to be recorded here and in the referenced minutes, which are the authoritative source of resolution).