SDWG/PHER-PHCR IG R2 Tuberculosis
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Submitted by: Sondra Renly||Revision date: July 02, 2012|
|Submitted date: July 02, 2012||Change request ID: <<Change Request ID>>|
|Standard: SDWG/PHER-PHCR IG R2||Artifact ID, Name: <<Artifact ID, Name>>|
- Figure 31 Tuberculosis Case Observation (p 78) uses SNOMED code 56717001 (Tuberculosis) which is not in the Disease Type (TB) value set. Also, Figure 60 Tuberculosis therapeutic regimen (p 125) uses SNOMED code 56717001 (Tuberculosis) which is not in the Disease Type (TB) value set.
- Figure 41 Tuberculosis Result Organizer (p 100) uses SNOMED code 45710003 (Sputum) which is not in the Specimen value set.
- Tuberculosis Result Organizer and Tuberculosis Result Observation constrain to the ValueSet 2.16.840.1.114188.8.131.5205 Lab Test Result Name (Tuberculosis). This list is out of date.
- Further analysis during our use of the TB PHCR showed the need for the following additional templates (details available on PHDSC wiki here):
- Smoking Status Observation
- Tuberculosis Relevant Medical Condition History Observation
Tuberculosis Relevant Medical Condition Problem Observation
- Tuberculosis Site of TB Disease
- Tuberculosis Immunizations Section
Tuberculosis Immunization Activity
- Review ValueSet 2.16.840.1.114184.108.40.20622 Disease Type (TB) to determine if Tuberculosis (56717001) should be in the value set (change request to PHIN VADS) or if the example should be changed to use an existing code from the value set.
- Review ValueSet 2.16.840.1.114220.127.116.116 Specimen to determine if Sputum (45710003) should be in the value set (change request to PHIN VADS) or if the example should be changed to use an existing code from the value set.
- PHIN VADS has a current ValueSet 2.16.840.1.11418.104.22.16816 Lab Test Name (Tuberculosis). Review and discuss with VADS team about ownership and ongoing maintenance needs to determine if the current or newer ValueSet should be referenced going forward.
- Review suggested templates to determine if they should be included in the implementation guide for Tuberculosis case reporting
Recommended Action Items
(Resolution is to be recorded here and in the referenced minutes, which are the authoritative source of resolution).