Restarting of set IDs
This is a page of type Category:InM Closed Action Items.
Chap 2 statement on restarting set IDs
Opened: 24-Jan-05 Old Item: 203 Assigned: Tony Julian?
For Version 2.7, add language to Chapter 2 to the effect that CQ does not express an opinion at this time on the restarting of set IDs relative to groups or message.
- 24-Jan-05 , Tony Julian , Open , V2
- INM WGM Orlando: Motion approved 20050506: edit needs to be done in 2.7
- 26-Aug-05 , Tony Julian , Open , V2
- 20050826: Larson: this item needs a proposal submitted to the v2 database and then it can be closed.
- 28-NOV-05,Tony Julian,Reviewed,V2,20051128 This cannot be done until V2.7 is opened.
- 20060508 InM WGM San Antonio: Tony Julian, open
- 20060508 InM San Antonio: Remains open
- 2006-09-12 No change – cannot do anything until V2.7 opens for development.
- 2007-04-30 Koln WGM - started accepting v2.7 proposals, but need to wait for final v2.6 chapters to work on specific wording.
- 20070726 Scott: v2.6 chapters are in final editing
- 20080114:WGM: Will be handled as the committee edits v2.7. Action Item to remain open until V2.7 chapter 2 is approved.