Publishing Call Minutes 20170313
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Monday, March 13, 2017 -- 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
- Roll call and agenda
- Approve Previous Minutes
- Ballot Calendar
- Publishing Calls for next cycle
- calls: Mar 27, Apr 3 (if needed), Apr 24
- V2 Management Group Report
- V2 Publishing Issues
- V3 Publishing Issues
- Next Meeting
- Roll call: Andy, Brian, Ted, Lynn
- Minutes of 20170213 - motion by Brian, Second Lynn, unanimously approved
- Brian announces that Jane Daus is resigning as cochair due to employment changes. For next agenda, have discussion on open cochair position (and chapter 10, 17 editorship)
- Also, cosponsorship of ballot reconciliation change project
- Ballot calendar: TSC aware of plan to extend ballot cycle
- V2 Mgmt Group:
- email exchanges about V2.9 chapters not received. Lynn notes reconciliation not complete either. Frank specifically notes: "I still do not have chapters: 2, (2a), (2b), 3, 6, 8, 10, (14) and 16.I know there are negatives within those." Lynn reports " am missing critical information for dispositions, mover/seconder and vote tallies for Ch 5, 6, 7, 8, and 10 as well as for Patient Care chapters. According to Pete Gilbert's email of 3/7 to the V2 Editors list we may not expect the InM or SDWG votes in time for this reconciliation deadline."
- Andy will take a task to notify FM that there is outstanding reconciliation for Chapter 6.
- Lynn and Brian will discuss withdrawal of V2.9 from May ballot on Tuesday's V2 Pubs call
- V2 Publishing issues
- Lynn and Brian will discuss referral of editing responsibility for legacy standards to SGB on Tuesday's V2 Pubs call.
- V3 Publication issues
- Ted asks Lynn for the content of the Vocabulary mif generator errors; she will collect them and send
- Andy reports CDA 2.1 is going to be differently generated - core publication material out of date. He found out that HL7 over HTTP stuff is also out of date. Downloadable publishing pieces are out of sync with what's in the repository, which is out of sync with what is "supposed" to be in the repository.
- Adjourned 2:58 pm