Project team NI2016:20160503 minutes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
HIMSS Interoperability Showcase at NI2016 BiWeekly Meeting May 3rd 2016
- We are currently 7 weeks out from NI2016 conference
- Use cases developed
- Prospectus available
Current Status of Participants:
- Patrick report
- Confirmed: Solid, Imad, Enovacom,
- Need Confirmation:
- Nurse IT Institute (Berlin),- no answer, probably not attending
- Webtech with Siemens (confirming next week),
- Interest: Company in Netherlands in pediatric home care, Switzerland Company, University hospital from Geneva, applied Science University in berlin.
- Total confirmed to date: 3 confirmed, 1 more adding
- Working with the builders
- Simple box like Vegas and that there will be 5-10 participant,
- Will have the price soon
- Theater provided by the convention center
- Patrick creating a newsletter one a week until conference
- Next time could include the showcase. May ask member for content.
- Slides for presenters-
- At least 30 minutes, one presentation a day currently maybe more with more participants,
- 30 seats- can add more if we needed.
- Next steps
- Build scenario- asked each company what they plan to present, will bring next week.
- HL7- meeting next week Tuesday morning, Joyce will be in attendance, uncertain who else will be there but Laura will report to them on this event.
- Patrick to send any updates between now and then if he has any.
- New prospectus with areas of interest listed: http://www.interoperabilityshowcase.org/NI2016/documents/HIMSSNursingprospectusv6.9.pdf
- Use Case Information http://www.interoperabilityshowcase.org/NI2016/documents/2016UseCases_InteroperabilityShowcaseNursingdraft03082016.pdf
Other Business None