Project team NI2016:20150604 minutes
- Marketing/ General Messaging
- Review quote
- Floor plan / requirements for expo
- Still need to finalize the general message for attendees and vendors: action item for Sandra and Patrick. Logical information in relation with the floor plan is still missing.
- Sending out this message through the list members of the team can easily use:
- ICN by Nick. This message is also going to the National Nursing Associations in the different countries;
- AMIA by Carolyn Sipes;
- HL7 International, IMIA-NI and some groups in AMIA by William;
- HIMSS nesletter: Sandra;
- Article for the HL7 Newsletter by Anneke;
- EFN, European Federation of Nurses by Nick or Patrick;
- EHRA by Gail Anneth (HIMSS;
etc. Sandra will prepare a list with board members and to whom they are reaching out. Having an insight we can try to fill the gaps.
- Floor plan / requirements for expo: Action item for Patrick is to plan a conference call with Sandra and Brownen to discuss this.
- Webinar to attract attention: still open item.
- Include in HIMSS newsletters: still open item.
Scenario's & use cases
- We already identified several options.
- In 4 weeks we need to start working on the use cases. We need to know who is going to participate in the showcase and what they are able to show during the event. GE, Epic; Sandra and Patrick talked to these companies. Philips is interested, William talked to them.
Next meeting In two weeks.
- Date July 14
- Time 6.00 pm European time, this is noon, 12.00 EST.
- Meeting details will be provided by Sandra.
|Present||Goossen, William||WG||Results 4 Care, IMIA NI Representative NLemail@example.com|
|Present||Goossen, Anneke||AG||Results 4 Carefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Present||Hardiker, Nicholas||NH||Professor of Nursing and Health Informatics, Associate Head (Research & Innovations) School of Nursing, Midwifery, Social Work & Social Sciences||N.R.Hardiker@salford.ac.ul|
|Absent||Heermann Langford, Laura||LH||Director of Nursing Informatics, Intermountain Healthcare, Co-chair HL7 Patient Care and Emergency WG, IHE Patient Care Coordination, PCC||Laura.Heermann@imail.org|
|Absent||Van Dyke, Patricia||PD||Director, EDI, HL7 Co-chair EHR WGemail@example.com|
|Present||Reeves, Dianne||DR||NIH/NCI, HL7 Co-chair Clinical Interoperability Council (CIC)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Absent||Frean, Isobel||IF||Head of Health Infomatics, Corporate Medical, Bupaemail@example.com|
|Absent||Jones, Emma||EJ||Senior Business Analyst at Allscripts||Emma.Jones@allscripts.com|
|Present||Weber, Patrick||PW||Nice Computing, NI2016 Local Organizing Committee (LOC)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Present||Sensmeier, Joyce||JS||VP Informatics at HIMSS, NI2016 Supportive committee||JSensmeier@himss.org|
|Absent||Hübner, Ursula Hertha||UB||Prof. Dr. bei Fachhochschule Osnabrück, Germany||U.Huebner@hs-osnabrueck.de|
|Absent||Sharma, Rajendra||RS||The Coding Instituteemail@example.com|
|Absent||Whitewood-Moores, Zac||ZWM||Health and Social Care Information Centrefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Absent||Taylor, Sheryl||ST||Booz Allen Hamiltonemail@example.com|
|Absent||Dolin, Gaye||GD||Intelligent Medical Objects, IMOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Absent||Hammond, Ed||EH||Duke Universityemail@example.com|
|Absent||Hatem, John||GD||Director, Healthcare Product Strategy, Oracle Corporation - Healthcarefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Absent||Dodd, Dianna||DD||Solution Designer at Cerner Corporationemail@example.com|
|Absent||Campbell, Susan E.||SC||PhD, RN-BC(NI), CPHQ, CCM, CIC, Clinical Informaticistfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Absent||Leftwich, Russ||RL||Co-Founder and Co Chair Learning Health Systems Work Group (LHSWG) at Health Level Seven International||??|
|Absent||Sipes, Carolyn||CS||Associate Professor, MSN Speciality Track Nursing Informatics Chamberlain College of Nursing||CSipes@chamberlain.edu|