Project team NI2016:20150602 minutes
William opened the meeting and welcomes everyone that is present. This meeting has been set up by HIMSS. Sandra will set up a Doodle poll, because the Monday evening is difficult for both Sandra and Joyce. Possibilities are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. We agree on not meeting every week, but bi weekly.
Non this time.
Activities in the project plan Communications:
- Short announcement/ article for HL7 News and Leadership by Anneke: still open.
- Development of a prospectus and letter to inform and invite vendors and other stakeholders, by Patrick and Sandra: appointment is made. They will work on this in the next two weeks.
- Develop a sponsor contract, by Sandra and Patrick: an example from HIMSS will be reviewed by Patrick. A final version will be developed by Sandra and Patrick.
- Patrick made several contacts in Chicago during HIMSS, e.g IBM and Agfa. They are very interested. chief Medical Officer, Judy Murphy, we met in Taipei last year, is working for IBM now. However, for decisions for Europe Patrick needs to talk to someone else.
- William talked to Paul Epping , Philips eHealth. He needs a brochure to inform decision makers at Philips. He also talked to a Dutch company called 24st Century with operations in India. This month he has also an appointment with another Dutch company. all are very interested.
- An overview in a spreadsheet must be made. Sandra will start with that overview. Anneke can take over if desirable.
- Website updated with Attendee Facing materials: one of the content can be the goals of the showcase for attendees/ nurses. Pat will work on that as agreed in one of the HL7 WGM.
- Content/ information on the showcase for HIMSS and NI2016 websites: Sandra will see to that for the HIMSS website and Patrick for the NI2016 website.
HIMSS Nursing Informatics Groups: to Sandra her opinion it is not necessary to contact this group, because there will be a reach out to every group within HIMSS.
- All the to do's around testing are reassigned to Sandra and Browned of HIMSS.
- Event Evaluation is added to the list and assigned to Ursula.
- These to do's will start 12 weeks before the NI2016 conference. so no priority at this moment.
- What is meant by 'Logo's collecting? when a sponsor contract is signed, the vendors are asked to provide their logo.
Next meeting In two weeks. Date and time is depending on the result of the Doodle poll Sandra will provide.
|Present||Goossen, William||WG||Results 4 Care, IMIA NI Representative NLemail@example.com|
|Present||Goossen, Anneke||AG||Results 4 Carefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Present||Hardiker, Nicholas||NH||Professor of Nursing and Health Informatics, Associate Head (Research & Innovations) School of Nursing, Midwifery, Social Work & Social Sciences||N.R.Hardiker@salford.ac.ul|
|Absent||Heermann Langford, Laura||LH||Director of Nursing Informatics, Intermountain Healthcare, Co-chair HL7 Patient Care and Emergency WG, IHE Patient Care Coordination, PCC||Laura.Heermann@imail.org|
|Present||Van Dyke, Patricia||PD||Director, EDI, HL7 Co-chair EHR WGemail@example.com|
|Absent||Reeves, Dianne||DR||NIH/NCI, HL7 Co-chair Clinical Interoperability Council (CIC)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Absent||Frean, Isobel||IF||Head of Health Infomatics, Corporate Medical, Bupaemail@example.com|
|Absent||Jones, Emma||EJ||Senior Business Analyst at Allscripts||Emma.Jones@allscripts.com|
|Present||Weber, Patrick||PW||Nice Computing, NI2016 Local Organizing Committee (LOC)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Absent||Sensmeier, Joyce||JS||VP Informatics at HIMSS, NI2016 Supportive committee||JSensmeier@himss.org|
|Absent||Hübner, Ursula Hertha||UB||Prof. Dr. bei Fachhochschule Osnabrück, Germany||U.Huebner@hs-osnabrueck.de|
|Absent||Sharma, Rajendra||RS||The Coding Instituteemail@example.com|
|Absent||Whitewood-Moores, Zac||ZWM||Health and Social Care Information Centrefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Absent||Taylor, Sheryl||ST||Booz Allen Hamiltonemail@example.com|
|Absent||Dolin, Gaye||GD||Intelligent Medical Objects, IMOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Absent||Hammond, Ed||EH||Duke Universityemail@example.com|
|Absent||Hatem, John||GD||Director, Healthcare Product Strategy, Oracle Corporation - Healthcarefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Present||Dodd, Dianna||DD||Solution Designer at Cerner Corporationemail@example.com|
|Present||Campbell, Susan E.||SC||PhD, RN-BC(NI), CPHQ, CCM, CIC, Clinical Informaticistfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Absent||Leftwich, Russ||RL||Co-Founder and Co Chair Learning Health Systems Work Group (LHSWG) at Health Level Seven International||??|