Project team NI2016:20150501 minutes
William opened the meeting and welcomes everyone that is present. The meeting was arranged in the last minute, so not everyone could join. From now on we have conference calls every week on Monday, 9.00 pm CET, or 3.00 pm EST. He will ask Sandy and/or Joyce to set up the meetings, since our GoTo Meeting only excepts small groups.
- The HL7 TSC approved the PSS on the NI2016 Showcase project.
- HIMSS has set up a project plan on Basecamp. Everyone involved in the project got an invitation to access Basecamp.
Activities in the project plan
We went through the activities mentioned on Basecamp.Had discussions and answered questions on these.
- Are we going to use only HL7 standards or also, for example, ISO standards? This could be any standard ISO, CEN, HL7, Terminology. However, an IHE profile will be used. Also, what vendors has been implemented so far is guiding the use of the standards.
- Are there any ideas to invite vendors?
- Russ has read that we are looking for a Buzz word. Words that were brought forward are Integration, is poorly defined, what is it, why do we need it, how do we accomplish etc. Also Mobile Health, Patient input were mentioned. William added this discussion on Basecamp. Please help John to come up with a appropriate Buzz word.
- Are there any additions to the To Do List? Possible use cases were mentioned: Pediatric Immunizations (Patient Care), CDA on immunizations, Care/ disease Management. Of some of them the status within HL7 is unclear.
- Marketing: how to communicate with the stakeholders? HIMSS is supporting this and will use their channels. Russ also mentioned the start of HIMSS nursing informatics group: HIMSS interoperability and standards around care coordination. (Maria Thornblad, Russ Leftwich, & 40 people). William will contact them (see discussion item on Basecamp). Also communication by the NI2016 website. Anneke will create a short article on the NI2016 Showcase for the HL7 News.
Monday May 25th (this was cancelled, because it was a holiday).
We will meet Monday June 1. HIMSS (Sandy & Joyce will provide the meeting information).
|Present||Goossen, William||WG||Results 4 Care, IMIA NI Representative NLemail@example.com|
|Present||Goossen, Anneke||AG||Results 4 Carefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Absent||Hardiker, Nicholas||NH||Professor of Nursing and Health Informatics, Associate Head (Research & Innovations) School of Nursing, Midwifery, Social Work & Social Sciences||N.R.Hardiker@salford.ac.ul|
|Absent||Heermann Langford, Laura||LH||Director of Nursing Informatics, Intermountain Healthcare, Co-chair HL7 Patient Care and Emergency WG, IHE Patient Care Coordination, PCC||Laura.Heermann@imail.org|
|Absent||Van Dyke, Patricia||PD||Director, EDI, HL7 Co-chair EHR WGemail@example.com|
|Absent||Reeves, Dianne||DR||NIH/NCI, HL7 Co-chair Clinical Interoperability Council (CIC)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Absent||Frean, Isobel||IF||Head of Health Infomatics, Corporate Medical, Bupaemail@example.com|
|Absent||Jones, Emma||EJ||Senior Business Analyst at Allscripts||Emma.Jones@allscripts.com|
|Absent||Weber, Patrick||PW||Nice Computing, NI2016 Local Organizing Committee (LOC)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Present||Sensmeier, Joyce||JS||VP Informatics at HIMSS, NI2016 Supportive committee||JSensmeier@himss.org|
|Absent||Hübner, Ursula Hertha||UB||Prof. Dr. bei Fachhochschule Osnabrück, Germany||U.Huebner@hs-osnabrueck.de|
|Absent||Sharma, Rajendra||RS||The Coding Instituteemail@example.com|
|Absent||Whitewood-Moores, Zac||ZWM||Health and Social Care Information Centrefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Absent||Taylor, Sheryl||ST||Booz Allen Hamiltonemail@example.com|
|Absent||Leftwich, Russ||RL||TN eHealthfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Absent||Dolin, Gaye||GD||Intelligent Medical Objects, IMOemail@example.com|
|Absent||Hammond, Ed||EH||Duke Universityfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Present||Hatem, John||GD||Director, Healthcare Product Strategy, Oracle Corporation - Healthcareemail@example.com|
|Present||Dodd, Dianna||DD||Solution Designer at Cerner Corporationfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Present||Campbell, Susan E.||SC||PhD, RN-BC(NI), CPHQ, CCM, CIC, Clinical Informaticistemail@example.com|
|Present||Leftwich, Russ||RL||Co-Founder and Co Chair Learning Health Systems Work Group (LHSWG) at Health Level Seven International||??|