This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Pressure Ulcer Prevention 20110822

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

HL7 project team meeting, 22 August, 2011, 3:00 PM ET

Dial-in

Meeting URL

Back to Pressure Ulcer Prevention

Attendees

Patty Greim Jay Lyle y
Ioana Singureanu John Carter
Catherine Hoang y Moon-Hee Lee
Mimi Haberfeld y Donna DuLong
Charlie Selhorst Sherri Simons
You-Ying Whipple Holly Miller y
Walter Suarez Susan Matney
Peter Hendler Andre Boudreau
June Rondinelli y Eva Cruel by proxy
Sarah Maulden Deborah Francis y
Mona Baharestani by proxy Kevin Coonan y

Agenda

  1. Agenda check
  2. Reconciliation

Minutes

  • We completed the 'boot' set of comments (54, 66, 127) in pressure redistribution
  • We addressed support surfaces. There were several open questions, and we will continue Wednesday.
    • proposal to include a 'powered' attribute
    • question of linkage of material (component), action (feature), and something in between (type)
    • question of need to address more complete ontology provided by KCoonan (extracted from HCPCS and UMD)


Action Items

ID Item Who Due Status Notes
14 Determine next steps Team 4/18 Closed Use SME review to confirm model; use HL7 ballot process.
10 Identify clinical experts we want to review the ballot Team 4/18 closed

Issues

ID Issue Recorded Status Notes
3 Requirements approach 4/25 IP Determine level of detail, traceability needs, approach.
2 No official HL7 project sponsor 1/10 Closed See action item 3, in process (1/12)

PC probably; needs meeting to confirm (1/19); approved 2/9

1 Model boundaries unclear 1/10 Closed See action item 2, to be confirmed (1/12)

Clarified in meeting (1/19)