Planning for Core Principles R3
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Planning For Next Release of Core Principles
In light of Value Set Definition and Binding projects, there is a need to determine how these affect Core principles and where these elements should be referenced as opposed to included
List of Changes and Updates
- Remove (or fix) the remaining references to 'structural codes' from the document
- Update and enhance the Negation Indication section 6.6
- Fix the undefined and ambiguous use of the phrase 'Vocabulary Object"
- Update the section that talks about codes to describe the policy of no spaces.
List of New Items that Must be Added
- The "MAY/SHALL/SHOULD" (what we have called 'Binding Intensity') extensions to Binding