PAC: Meaningful Use Stage 2
Back to Policy_Committee
The Office of the National Coordinator (ONC) and the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) of the US Federal Government are issueing proposed rules in support of Meaningful Use Stage 2 that will contain references to various standards that EHRs must employ for certification. This page provides the proposed rules, draft comments, and formal HL7 feedback to the Meaningful Use Stage 2 proposed rules:
- EHR Incentive Program
- Standards & Certification
- Hans/John to draft e-mail for co-chairs by Feb 20.
- Sollicit feedback from all Workgroups as soon as the rules come out.
- Target feedback by March 10 (initial round) for discussion in PAC on March 14.
- Frame initial comment letter.
Please add your comments/input under the appropriate heading below using the following template. Submissions that represent the position of a particular work group should be identified as such.