October 24, 2017 PSAF Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|x||Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name|
|.||John MoehrkeSecurity Co-chair||x||Kathleen ConnorSecurity Co-chair||.||Alexander Mense Security Co-chair||.||Trish WilliamsSecurity Co-chair|
|x||Mike Davis||x||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb||x||David Staggs||x||Christopher Shawn|
|.||Mohammed Jafari||.||Beth Pumo||.||Ioana Singureanu||x||Dave Silver|
|x||Diana Proud-Madruga||.||Serafina Versaggi||.||Joe Lamy||.||Galen Mulrooney|
|.||Paul Knapp||.||Grahame Grieve||.||Johnathan Coleman||x||Aaron Seib|
|.||Ken Salyards||x||||.||Gary Dickinson||.|||
|x||Greg Linden||x||Kathy Walsh||.||David Tao||.||Nathan Botts|
- (3 min) Roll Call, Agenda Approval
- (10 min) PSAF History Overview from PSAF Wiki- Kathleen
- (30 min) PSAF development plans going forward - Mike Davis
- (15 min) PSAF PPS 914 Updates - Kathleen
- Kathleen chaired
- Kathlee gave overview of PSAF objectives, history, and current PSS 914.
- Mike Davis laid out his immediate objectives for going forward with limited resources.
- Short-term efforts are needed to:
- Complete Jan 2017 Trust Framework for Federated Authorization (TF4FA) ballot comments
- Finish TF4FA revisions to meet ballot dispositions
- Plan to ballot TF4FA at informative level in May 2018
- Revise Composite Security and Privacy DAM to address ABAC gap (now only RBAC) and Composite vs Composition class differences identified in earlier ballots
- Plan to ballot revised DAM in May 2018
- Begin work on a FHIR Trust Contract profile on FHIR Contract Resource from STU4
- Immediate need is to update PSAF PSS 914 to move out deliverable dates for PSAF Conceptual Model and to move short-term deliverables into schedule as precursors. Kathleen to draft.
- Meeting adjorned.