October 24, 2017 CBCP Conference Call
Community-Based Care and Privacy (CBCP) Working Group Meeting
Dial-in Number: (515) 604-9861; Access Code: 429554 * Online Meeting Link: http://join.freeconferencecall.com/cbhs * Click on Join an Online Meeting * at Join Meeting Enter Online Meeting ID: cbhs * Enter Name, e-mail if prompted * Run the FCC_Installer if prompted
Please be aware that teleconference meetings are recorded to assist with creating meeting minutes
|Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name|
|x||Johnathan ColemanCBCP Co-Chair||x||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCP Co-Chair||x||Jim Kretz CBCP Co-Chair||x||David Pyke CBCP Co-Chair|
|x||Kathleen Connor Security Co-Chair||x||Mike Davis||.||John Moehrke Security Co-Chair||x||Diana Proud-Madruga SOA Co-Chair|
|.||Mohammed Jafari||.||Ali Khan||.||Ken Salyards||.||Ken Sinn|
|x||David Staggs||.||Steve Eichner||.||Ioana Singureanu||.||Beth Pumo|
|x||Chris Shawn||x||Neelima Chennamaraja||x||Joe Lamy||.||Joseph Quinn|
|.||[Irina Connelly ]||x||Becky Angeles||x||Dave Silver||.|
- (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Agenda
- Approve Meeting Minutes for October 17th call.
- (05 min) CBCC FHIR THURSDAY call at 1:00 ET // FHIR Consent Directive Project Wiki, Main page
- [PrivacyConsent] listerve
- (05 min) Security and Privacy Impact Assessment Cookbook (SPIA) - SUR definition - Suzanne
- no update for 10/24
- reballoting of S&P Information model
- Behavioral Health special Interest Group (BH-SIG) - "Condition" FHIR resource discussion (Piper Ranallo in November)
- hold on Agenda (for Nov)
- Patient Choice Technical Project - Johnathan
- September 2017 CBCC Working Group Meeting - San Diego, California USA, September 10-15, 2017 DRAFT MEETING MINUTES
- January 2018 CBCP Working Group Meeting - New Orleans, Louisiana USA, January xx-xx, 2018 DRAFT Agenda
Please contact a CBCC Co-chair if you wish to add agenda items! Thank you!
MEETING MINUTES (DRAFT)
- Suzanne chaired
- Roll Call, Meeting Agenda approved with amendments. October 17 Meeting Minutes Approved.
- Deferral of FHIR Consent discussion unless David Pyke is able to jump on.
- Mike Davis requested agenda item to discuss PSAF project,
- RE PSAF Project: Mike gave background and recap from the Security WG PSAF call earlier in the day.
PSAF PSS 914 needs to be updated to reflect precursor work on Trust Framework for Federate Authorization (TF4FA) conceptual information and behavioral model as well as short-term deliverables for TF4FA reconciliation, balloting of revisions at the informative level (TBD) in May.
Also the need to align the Composite Security and Privacy DAM, which is cosponsored by CBCP and Security WGs, with updates required by gaps found in the TF4FA work, e.g., adding ABAC and reconciling difference between ISO 22600 Composite Policy class, which was intended to be the algorithm slected by a dommain for generating nested Basic Policies into a "composite policy", and the DAM's interpretation that both are the same.
This is based on reconciliation with Bernd Blobel's ballot comments on the topic. Mike would like a revised PSAF PSS to reflect this as precursor deliverables to the current PSS 914 overarchign PSAF information and behavioral model deliverables.
The latter need to have deliverable dates pushed out beyond May 2018 so that a revised DAM can be balloted during that ballot cycle. The revised DAM should reference the Security Labeling Service Functional Model as well as the TF4FA Information and Behavioral models. In additon, continued alignment with the FHIM Security and Privacy models should be included.
Meeting adjorned early at 9:15 having covered all mentioined agaenda items.