October 19 2016 Education Telecon
Call to Order
- Call info:
Wednesday, 4PM EDT Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270 Participant Passcode: 447895
Called meeting to order at 4:05 pm EST
Sharon Chaplock Calvin Beebe Heather Grain Virginia Lorenzi (scribe)
Review prior minutes
We did not do this. Need to do next time.
- Brochure and Blurbs, outstanding San Antonio items
Mary Ann not available - Virginia agreed to reach out to her offline.
- facilitator training
Heather recording with Sharon immediately after call.
- Progress on Spanish coursework, webinars and documentation
Diego and Fernando have pledged to do this. Sharon said this will not occur until after January 1.
- FHIR Certification
- Explained that this test will actually be a renewable certification and that some testing of actual implementation skill will be required (demonstrated via application and/or via a post of a resource).
- Sharon has involved Wayne to help with FHIR certification program coordination.
- She has a full list of remaining tasks. We asked that she add "create competancies" to the list.
- Virginia put out a draft set of FHIR certification test eligibility and renewal requirements. Grahame reviewed it. Needs further specification.
- Grahame/FHIR team working on competencies and making test questions legally defensible
- Discussed scope statement - agreed it should not be owned by education. Calvin recommended that it be developed because its good for communication purposes. Virginia agreed to provide a draft scope statement to Grahame which they could edit and own and have education as collaborator.
- Vocabulary webinars progress update - Heather
Work beginning now - should be done in next couple months (will be recorded and available on the portal)
- Update on Physician and Clinician Standards local training in Alabama - Virginia/Anita
Anita reached out to Virginia and Sharon about doing local training at UAMS. Working to set up a call to discuss further.
- old projects
Virginia noted that Melissa is working on cleaning these up.
- report from headquarters
Sharon: Qstream interval learning called Ed2Go released and doing well.