October 10, 2017 CBCP Conference Call
Community-Based Collaborative Care Working Group Meeting
Dial-in Number: (515) 604-9861; Access Code: 429554 * Online Meeting Link: http://join.freeconferencecall.com/cbhs * Click on Join an Online Meeting * at Join Meeting Enter Online Meeting ID: cbhs * Enter Name, e-mail if prompted * Run the FCC_Installer if prompted
Please be aware that teleconference meetings are recorded to assist with creating meeting minutes
|Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name|
|x||Johnathan ColemanCBCC Co-Chair||x||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair||x||Jim Kretz CBCC Co-Chair||.||David Pyke CBCC Co-Chair|
|x||Kathleen Connor Security Co-Chair||.||Mike Davis||.||John Moehrke Security Co-Chair||x||Diana Proud-Madruga SOA Co-Chair|
|.||Mohammed Jafari||x||Ali Khan||.||Ken Salyards||.||Ken Sinn|
|x||David Staggs||.||Steve Eichner||.||Ioana Singureanu||x||Beth Pumo|
|x||Chris Shawn||x||Neelima Chennamaraja||.||Joe Lamy||.||Joseph Quinn|
|.||[Irina Connelly ]||.||.||.|
- (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Agenda
- Approve Meeting Minutes for 06 ,2017_CBCC_Conference_Call CBCP Conference Call - October 06, 2017
- (05 min) CBCC FHIR FRIDAY call at 2:00 ET // FHIR Consent Directive Project Wiki, Main page... new day/time?
- (05 min) Security and Privacy Impact Assessment Cookbook (SPIA) - SUR definition - Suzanne
- Behavioral Health special Interest Group (BH-SIG) - "Condition" FHIR resource discussion
- WGM Overview, Announcement
- Announcement: Community Based Collaborative Care name change to Community-Based Care and Privacy (CBCP)
- September 2017 CBCC Working Group Meeting - San Diego, California USA, September 10-15, 2017 DRAFT MEETING MINUTES
- SUR Definition
Please contact a CBCC Co-chair if you wish to add agenda items! Thank you!
Meeting Minutes (DRAFT)
Meeting Minutes for October 3, 2017 approved (0 objections:, 0 abstentions, 8 approve)
- from last week's discussion, SUR definition has been forwarded to the TSC for review and vote.
- No news on STU continuance of Data Provenance Project.
- Questions received from TSC members on why SHIPPS project closure is requested. Response: little update, champion for the project has retired and is no longer with HL7, no sponsorship for continued support for updates, etc. (no further questions received)
FHIR Friday Call CHANGE - New FHIR Consent Discussion Call: Thursday 12-PM ET - FHIR Consent call ** new time**
- reminder that next half of call is currently reserved for FHIR CP resolution/discussion as attendee population has been greater during our weekly meetings. This will allow for a larger audience to weigh in on issues.
- Kathleen presented topics for HL7 comments on the ONC ISA 2018 for input by CBCP:
Potential Comment Areas • Upgrade maturity of data segmentation on CDA ○ Include FHIR Security labels as means to protect FHIR Bundles and Resources • Add FHIR Consent and Contract to emerging Consent Directive standards ○ Include use of both for individual Right of Access • Add FHIR Provenance to DPROV • Add FHIR Audit Event ○ Include the ability to use FHIR Audit Events to generate FHIR Accounting of Disclosure Resources • Add TF4FA and FHIR Contract for App Terms of Service and for Trust Contract to determine trading partner capabilities for e.g., consuming and enforcing computable consent directives • Add NIST SP 800-63, NIST SP 800-53, and NISTR 8062 to Security Standards section.
Note: comments due next Wednesday - 10/18/2017; Kathleen will send write up to CBCP and Security listserves. Vote in each working group will occur during weekly meeting. Please be on the lookout for the writeup and provide questions,comments.
Discussion: 800-63 is very relevant especially for direct; since its final... as well as 800-53 rev 5. (which amy not be necessary right now--since it is not final; federal agencies are still in process of adopting rev4)... say 'latest revision'