OO CR059-710 Order Type Identifier
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to OO Change Requests page.
|Submitted by: Jose Costa Teixeira||Revision date: <<Revision Date>>|
|Submitted date: May 19, 2011||Change request ID: OO CR059|
|Standard/IG: 2.8 Standard||Artifact ID, Name: <<Artifact ID, Name>>|
See 2.8 change request File:OO CR059.doc for problem definition and proposal.
Recommended Action Items
- We believe that the proposed solution is not sufficient and are considering two options:
- A new order control code (e.g., ON - Order Notification) and adjust the order type from Emergency Dispense to Emergency Order
- A new trigger event and adjust the order type from Emergency Dispense to Emergency Order
- We think the second approach would fit better to the problem at hand, but would like your feedback whether that poses challenges, and if so, what.
- Discussion moving towards not using Trigger Event, Control Code, or Order Type, rather to create a new field of Order Workflow.
- Motion to create a new field in ORC, Order Workflow Profile, CWE, User Defined, Optional, Repeat. Jose Teixeira, Ken McCaslin.
- Against: 0; Abstain: 0; In Favor: 5