OO CR056-688 Root cause reissued report (OBX)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to OO Change Requests page.
|Submitted by: Freida Hall / Ken McCaslin||Revision date: <<Revision Date>>|
|Submitted date: May 5, 2011||Change request ID: OO CR056|
|Standard/IG: 2.8 Standard||Artifact ID, Name: <<Artifact ID, Name>>|
See 2.8 change request File:OO CR056-688.doc for problem definition and proposal.
Recommended Action Items
- Should analyzer/instrumentation be under Information Technology? User defined, so doesn't have to be.
- Concern with Vendor - Re-Agent could be contaminated all along the suppply line. Wouldn't Re-Agent as root cause be better.
- Intend to remove the comments.
- Suggest to change V to AP (Analysis Process) to avoid interpretation that Vendor is root cause rather than re-agent, instrumentation etc.
- Suggest to change I to IM (Information Management) to closer align with IHE distinction. Includes both sender and receiver.
- Suggest to change C to PD (Placer Data) and adjust the intro that this is data provided by the placer that somehow changed causing a new result/test to be reported/calculated/performed.
- Motion to accept with amendments to change V to AP, I to IM, C to PD. Ken McCaslin, Patrick Loyd.
- Based on suggestions ACLA may further refine the names.
- Against: 0; Abstain: 2; In Favor: 7