OO CR027-647 Taxononomy for Species in OM1
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to OO Change Requests page.
|Submitted by: Michael Martin||Revision date: <<Revision Date>>|
|Submitted date: 29-Marr-2010||Change request ID: OO CR027|
|Standard/IG: Standard||Artifact ID, Name: <<Artifact ID, Name>>|
See File:OO CR027-647.doc for problem definition and proposal.
Recommended Action Items
- Certain tests apply only to certain populations.
- Motion: Copy Species (item 01539) into OM1 as a new field, and as soon as Pat Admin adjusts the name to Taxonomic Classification Code (proposal 622, V2.8), adjust accordingly. Michael, Austin.
- Do we need to extend to OM4 (Specimen)? Will wait for a proper use case.
- Whatever the field, it will be after any ACLA required fields.
- Against: 0; Abstain: 0; In Favor: 6