OO CR013-630 Add Quantity to RXC and RXG
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to OO Change Requests page.
|Submitted by: Gary Meyer||Revision date: <<Revision Date>>|
|Submitted date: 19-Aug-2009||Change request ID: OO CR013|
|Standard/IG: Standard||Artifact ID, Name: <<Artifact ID, Name>>|
See File:OO CR013-630.doc for problem definition and proposal.
- Will be coordinated with Rx to ensure everybody is in sync.
- Still needs FU with Pharmacy – pick up at Phoenix WGM.
Recommended Action Items
- Motion to accept as proposed. Scott Robertson, Rob Hallowell.
- Dispense or Administration? Both. They are for an administration instance.
- Why include Unit? To be consistent with the other segments. But from what vocabulary. UCUM does support tablets/etc.
- Will it work for community dispensing? Yes, but have to be broken out. Problem is you don’t know how it will be broken down. Other ways to address.
- Dispensing similar as retail.
- Against: 0; Abstain: 6: In Favor: 17