November 16, 2010 Security Conference Call
Security Working Group Meeting
- Jon Farmer
- Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-chair
- Michelle Johnston
- John Moehrke Security Co-chair
- Diana Proud-Madruga
- Tony Weida
- Craig Winter
Agenda and Meeting Minutes
Roll Call, Approve previous week's Meeting Minutes & Accept Agenda, Action Item Review
Security-Privacy Ontology, plus demo the Manchester University browser Tony Weida SecurityAndPrivacy.owl Ontology (new) has been posted on GForge for peer review.
- Recall that there are three component ontologies:
- SecurityAndPrivacy.owl (the core ontology, eventually intended to become normative)
- VeteransHealthAdministration.owl (contains structural roles from the VHA as examples)
- DemoLocalSecurityAndPrivacy.owl (contains example local representations, especially individuals, for “Somewhere Hospital” and “Elsewhere Hospital”)
The latter two will be updated and posted in another week or two.
- Options for viewing include:
- Known limitations and notes:
- Objects are not yet categorized.
- Description annotations for classes are often taken from external sources but have room for improvement. (Discussion and suggestions welcome.)
- Source annotations for classes refer to sources of information for modeling the classes themselves.
Security-Privacy DAM, Vocabulary Harmonization spreadsheet Update - Suzanne Gonzales-Webb
Patient Safety - Risk Assessment Document - duplication of what was completed by Security WG?
- Contact Patient Safety regarding Risk Assessment document collaboration/roll into the current Security RA document (John Moehrke)
- Review latest version of Security-Privacy Ontology posted by Tony (link above) by Attendees
- Security-Privacy DAM mapping to Standards update (Suzanne Gonzales-Webb, Diana Proud-Madruga, Ed Coyne) ongoing