November 11, 2015
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Vote on items ready for vote
- Discuss Kathleen's profile examples
- From <http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=6285>
- Simple FHIR Privacy Consent Directive examples using [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/docmanfileversion/8881/13439/Simple%20FHIR%20BPPC%20Consent%20Directive.xlsx DSTU 1 FHIR Consent Directive
- I recommend we build a set (3-5) examples to help us understand. Once we see the examples, we can better understand how small the consent might be.
- Agenda amended to focus on spreadsheet examples of BPPC type CDs
- The purpose served by the CD.type was discussed - is it limited to just specifying that this instance of a FHIR Contract CD profile = Consent the only allowed use or can we specify types of CDs as the type?
- Differentiating a very simple CD that only has the top level elements from one with multiple terms and top level elements - how should the vocabulary be used? E.g., could a simple top level OPTIN and minimal additional information - e.g., the OID where the OPTIN signed CD can be found also be used where there are also "terms" such pertaining to "Break Glass" and "for Dr. Bob's eyes only"?
- Reviewed the few xml examples available. Russell McDonald contributed two simple xml instances he'd created. Homework is for all to contribute simple xml instances following the current model to detect/illustrates what works, what's ambiguous, where vocabulary is needed, and what's broken.
- John will build an xml instance with all/most of the elements that others can use for their examples and post to FHIR Consent Directive Use Cases the [TBD - John's exemplar instance for others to use to create FHIR CD instances goes here]
- Kathleen to add all v.3 related code and value sets to spreadsheet and post atFHIR Consent Directive Value Sets
|Member Name||Member Name||Member Name|
|x||Johnathan ColemanCBCC Co-Chair||x||Kathleen Connor||Tarik Idris|
|William Kinsley||x||Russell McDonell||x||John Moehrke Security Co-Chair|
|Marty Prahl||Diana Proud-Madruga||Pat Pyette|
|Andrew Torres||x||Glen Marshall|||