This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

MnM Minutes WGM 201709 San Diego

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search


MnM 2017 Sept San Diego WGM Minutes

Return to MnM Minutes

Agenda

Mon Q3 - Future of V3

  • Non Quorate (only Abdul Malik Shakir in attendance)

Mon Q4 - Joint w/ FHIR-I - Workflow

Wed Q1 Joint w/ Vocab & FHIR-I

  • See vocabulary minutes

Wed Q2 Joint w/ Vocab

  • See vocabulary minutes

Wed Q3 FHIR QA Criteria & trackers

Attendees

  • Ron Shapiro (chair/scribe)
  • Lloyd McKenzie
  • Christiaan Knaap

Notes

  • review FHIR QA Conformance Tracker spreadsheet and come up with list of enhancements/changes
  • motion to withdraw Core Principles R1 and [unpublished] R2
    • Lloyd/Christiaan 2-0-0
  • Motion to approve PSS reaffirming Data Types R2
    • Lloyd/Christiaan 2-0-0

Thur Q1 - Future of v3

  • Non Quorate (only Abdul Malik Shakir in attendance)

Thur Q2 - FHIR trackers

  • Non Quorate (only Ron Shapiro & Lloyd McKenzie in attendance)

Roundtable

Attendees

See 2017-09 Roundtable attendees.jpg

Minutes

John Loonsk (PHER)

  • Advancing Electronic Case Reporting (eCR) Standards through FHIR
  • See attached presentation

Reports

Rob Hausam (Vocab)

  • Probably a couple of "smaller" harmonization proposals
  • Will be adding to CapabilityStatement or perhaps a separate resource

Michel Rutten (Furore): Report (Devices)

  • Devices is creating complex profiles with IGs, etc. May have useful expertise for other WGs

Austin Krysler (SD + Product Line architecture)

  • Modification to mission & charter to assert being the methodology lead for CDA
  • CDA 2.1 will pass (will need to resolve negatives)
  • Product Line Architecture - standing up CDA management group
  • Boundaries for CDA-MG and SD is v3 CDA - core v3 methodology = MnM; FHIR methodology - FHIR
  • Working to get CIMI established as a methodology group
  • SGB will be thinking about cross-product-line methodology

Amnon Shabo (CG)

  • Has been developing v2/v3/CDA/FHIR - challenges w/ misalignment
  • Working w/ CIMI on detailed genomic models independent of standards

Eric Haas (OO)

  • Trying to find boundaries between Observation/Media/Binary/DocumentReference/Attachment
  • Working w/ II to try to create boundaries. May involve updates to some of the artifacts

Virginia Lorenzi (Education)

  • FHIR Proficiency test - general availability for new year. Good for HL7 facilitators to take as level-setting
  • Will offer committee facilitator training in New Orleans. Need to figure out when - suggestions for time welcome

Grahame Grieve (FHIR)

  • Product Director report will include requests for community consultation on substantive changes
    • changes to Observation related types
    • remove imaging manifest
    • Valueset.compose -> ValueSet.definition
  • New resource proposals - will be asking for high-level areas for what might be added

Ted Klein (Vocab)

  • UTG (Universal Terminology Governance)
    • Replace harmonization process & tooling
    • Proof of concept demonstrated this week based on FHIR resources & tooling
    • Aim to have functioning prototype in New Orleans w/ transition before Sept.
    • Will be arranging for education on new tool suite next year
  • Harmonization

AMS (CIC)

  • Has been developing data analysis models
  • Have seldom produced HL7 specifications
  • Exercise medicine DAM may go forward to FHIR IG, plus one other
  • Working w/ CIMI to figure out how to do that process


Lloyd McKenzie (MnM/FHIR)

  • MnM has voted to initiate the process to withdraw HL7 Core Principles on the grounds of low interest
  • QA criteria spreadsheet is now ready - covers *all* artifacts

Workflow patterns

Harmonization

  • Tue November 28 w/ 29th as a spillover day
  • Anticipate a light cycle - possibly only one day
  • Proposals due midnight Eastern Oct 28
  • Final proposals due by midnight Eastern Nov. 25
  • No late proposals accepted