This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

MnM Minutes WGM 201701 San Antonio

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search


MnM 2017 January San Antonio WGM Minutes

Return to MnM Minutes

Agenda

Wed Q3

Attendees:

  • Lloyd McKenzie (chair)
  • Ron Shapiro (minutes)
  • Vassil Peytchev

PSSs:

  • Revised Ballot Process PSS
    • use a new tool to handle ballot comments and move away from spreadsheets
    • include support for mixed (Draft/STU/Normative) ballots (balloting of one artifact with a mixture of different ballot status artifacts)
    • pilot a "fake" ballot through the next ballot cycle
    • Movement for approval: Vassil Peytchev/Ron Shapiro: 2-0-0
  • Unified Terminology Governance Process PSS
    • develop a detailed process for unified vocabulary governance in HL7 across V2, V3, CDA and FHIR
    • use a new tool to handle requests, voting on requests and workflow around requests
    • Movement for approval: Ron Shapiro/Vassil Peytchev: 2-0-0

Review exceptions for warnings in FHIR STU3:

  • "WARNING:CarePlan.addresses Element names should be singular" and "WARNING:Goal.addresses Element names should be singular"
    • could enhance validation tool to check for Address data type, but meanwhile we will approve exceptions individually
    • Movement to approve exceptions: Ron Shapiro/Vassil Peytchev: 2-0-0

Tracker Items:

  • 12460 - Invariant on Timing - Day of Week and Time of Day - Persuasive with Mod
  • 12637 - change usage text for Timing element to allow for event usage - Persuasive


Thu Q2

Attendees:

  • Lloyd McKenzie (chair)
  • Ron Shapiro (minutes)
  • Elliot Silver
  • John Moehrke
  • Brad Genereaux


Review Media resource usage:

  • need to review the Media resource and identify how it is being used
  • stated purposes are now out of date and incorrect
  • discussion about Attachment data type and the inline data included
  • the inline data could be moved to a Binary resource
    • this could lend itself to allowing Security to be applied around the content of the Attachment
  • discussion about changing description on Media to better clarify intended uses
  • discussion about reference to/from Media resource and Observation/ImagingStudy/etc (Elliot will add CP)
  • discussion about using workflow patterns in the Media resource
  • added CP 12653 - DocumentReference.indexed
  • added and moved CP 12654 - DocumentReference, DocumentManifest and Media should be part of the Event pattern on the workflow page - Persuasive
  • added CP 12655 - DocumentManifest.content.pAttachment should be removed
  • added CP 12656 - Add relationship of Observation to Media
  • added and moved CP 12657 - Modify Media to align with Event pattern - Persuasive
  • discussion about changing the DICOM/ImagingStudy text in Boundaries and Relationship section on the Media resource (Elliot will add CP)
  • discussion about adding the Event pattern elements to DocumentReference and DocumentManifest (Elliot will add CP)
  • discussion about adding Media as a Reference option everywhere that Observation is currently used (Elliot will add CPs for each committee involved)


Thu Q5 - Facilitator's Roundtable

Attendees:

  • Abdul-Malik Shakir (Chair), Jean-Henri Duteau (Minutes)
  • Ted Klein (Vocabulary), Rik Smithies (Clinical Statement), Mead Walker (BR&R), Ewout Kramer (FHIR), Mary Kay McDaniel (PLA), Austin Kreisler (SD), Alexander Henket (PA), Paul Knapp (ITS), Diana Proud-Madruga (SOA), Joginder Madra (PHER), Mark Shafarman (Templates), Lloyd McKenzie (MnM/FHIR), Virginia Lorenzi (Education), Jane Daus (V2 Publishing), Rob Hausam (Vocabulary), Susan Barber (PHER), Lynn Laakso (Staff), Wayne Kubick (CTO)
  • Brian Postlethwaite (Observer)

Agenda:

  • Harmonization Sizing - Group
    • PHER Harmonization - Susan Barber
    • V2 Publishing Harmonization - Jane Daus
    • SD Harmonization - Austin Kreisler
    • FHIR Harmonization - Lloyd McKenzie
    • OO Harmonization - Rob Hausam
    • Vocabulary Report - Ted Klein
  • Harmonization Date Review - Ted Klein
  • Update on 'Future of V3' meeting - Jean Duteau
  • Introduction to CDA 2.1 - Austin Kreisler
  • CDA Product Family - Austin Kreisler
  • AOB

Minutes: Harmonization Sizing

  • PHER - Rewriting Table 357 (ERR codes); may be ready for this harmonization cycle but definitely this or next.
  • V2.9 was balloted but there is substantive changes so there will be re-ballot; there may be some V2 codes out of the re-balloting
    • Any changes to V2.C need to come through Harmonization
  • SD - Handful of harmonization proposals for CDA 2.1
    • Projects were told to submit proposals for changes to any of the CDA value sets - could be a large volume of proposals
  • FHIR - no specific harmonization proposals at this time, but there may be some proposals out of the FHIR QA that all workgroups are doing
    • Publishing on STU3 is proceeding on schedule; proposals for new draft resources will be accepted until mid-February by the FMG
    • Project is being started to revamp ballot processes for everything; looking at tooling and processes
    • FHIR Release 4 will have mixed content; some as draft, some as STU, and some as Normative; published in October 2018.
  • OO - Will be at least one harmonization proposal; may be some more from ODH
  • Vocabulary - there is work on a Unified Vocabulary Maintenance Process project

Harmonization Date Review

  • Harmonization is currently scheduled for March 1-2
  • Initial proposals are due by Midnight Eastern February 3rd for Tech Review
  • Final proposals are due by Midnight Eastern February 24th for meeting preparation
  • Late submissions can not be accepted

Update on 'Future of V3' Meeting

  • Three streams of activity:
    • Review of existing V3 material and a call-out to Workgroups to
    • Review of the existing V3 creation and publishing process to look for how we can make it simpler and easier to create and publish
    • Work on the communication both internally and externally on what the Future of V3 actually is
  • There is a new mailing list group - v3-mnm - under M&M and there will be meetings in Madrid to continue the discussions
  • Communication will be made to the original invitees and the co-chairs list inviting them to the mailing list and the discussions

Introduction to CDA 2.1

  • Calvin has created a mock version of the CDA 2.1 specification
  • Based on a version of the RIM that is based on Datatypes R1 and will remain backwards compatible to CDA R2
  • Draft for Comment ballot in the May ballot cycle; Normative ballot is planned in January 2018

CDA Product Family

  • TSC has authorized the Product Line Architecture task force to stand up a CDA Product Family
    • This will include the standing-up of a number of management groups.