This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

MnM Minutes CC 20110622

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to MnM Minutes


Woody Beeler (Chair), Austin Kreisler, Andy Stechishin, Jean Duteau


Minutes Approval

  • WGM Minutes (minus the Monday Q3/Q4/Tue Q1) - Andy/Jean 3/0/0
  • 20110601 Minutes - Andy/Jean 3/0/0
  • 20110615 Minutes - Andy/Jean 3/0/0

Planning for of Design Pattern discussions during Harmonization

  • Action: Andy will contact Grahame to see when on July 14th is a good time to have this discussion.

Clean up MnM Gforge Project

  • Closed projects that had unclear problem details and where the path to resolution was unknown.
  • Action: Woody add equivalent items that are on the parking lot to Core Principles

Look at Action Items

Review Action Items For MnM

Note the following list, and amend the list to assign selected items: