MnM Minutes CC 20090123

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

M&M Conference Call Noon Eastern Time (January 23rd, 2009)

Attendees

  • Woody Beeler
  • Jean Duteau
  • Leslie Flaherty
  • Bernard Jackson
  • Gregg Seppala
  • Dale Nelson
  • Ioana Singureanu
  • Patrick Loyd
  • Andy Stechishin
  • Mead Walker
  • Craig Parker
  • Russ Hamm

Agenda

1. Please join my meeting. https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/846611869

2. Join the conference call: Use HL7 Conference Call servicer

   Phone: 770-657-9270
   Passcode: 459876#

Meeting ID: 846-611-869

GoToMeeting® Online Meetings Made Easy™

  • 5 min Roll call
  • 5 min' Approve Orlando WGM Minutes -We need to fix a reference to a spreadsheet and Craig will add it. Motion to approve minutes
  • 10 min Review Harmonization tracker, solicit feedback
  • 30 min Discuss Project Scope Statement Changes for:
    • Data Types (move to MnM)
    • ITS (desire to convert to Normative)
    • SAEAF Participation
  • 10 min OK "CBC" submissions for RIM and Core Principals

Minutes

  • Motion to accept the Orlando WGM minutes (Patrick/Ioana). Motion passes unanimously.
  • Ioana gave an overview of the GForge harmonization tracker.
    • There was discussion about how much information should be in the tracker versus in a document that allows greater markup and graphical capability.
    • Woody suggested reducing the number of fields in tracker and using it for the upcoming harmonization call.
  • Woody noted that he will be adding some fields to the harmonization proposal sheet to tie proposals back to ballot items where relevant.
  • Follow up to make sure that changes to the coversheet that were discussed in Orlando have been made. Russ will do this.
  • Woody proposed updating the ITS and Data Types R2 project scope statement since the current one is quite old and out of date and since abstract data types have moved from INM to MnM.
    • Motion (Andy/Patrick) Woody will submit a project scope statement by Sunday (to meet the deadline) and the committee will review (and refine if necessary) next week. Motion passes unanimously.
  • Since data types ITS R2 will be an ISO standard, Woody suggested that within HL7 it should be Normative instead of DSTU. He and Lloyd will be working to make this happen.
  • Woody will prepare a scope document for MnM's participation in the SAEAF project.
  • Motion (Andy/Patrick) for Woody to submit the current ballot content for RIM and Core Principles. Motion passes unanimously.

Return to M&M Minutes List