MnM Minutes CC 20081212
Jump to navigation Jump to search
M&M Conference Call Noon Eastern Time (Date above)
- Gregg Seppala, Austin Kreisler, Woody Beeler, Lloyd McKenzie, Craig Parker, Andy Stechishin
- Approve Minutes December 5
- Other TBD
Approve December 5th Minutes
- Motion to approve minutes from December 5th (Woody/Gregg). Motion passed 4:0:0.
ActClassCode for Lab Specimen Storage
- Austin raised the issue of a harmonization item from March 2005 (RIM 0209) that does not appear to have been completely processed. The harmonization spreadsheet indicates that this item was dealt with during a conference call on February 18, 2005. (See Harmonization Outcomes_20050218.xls, item 020205)
- The proposal name is: LabSIG Vocabulary submission for ActProcessCode
- Gregg pointed out a similar situation where Patient Administration had a need for a concept related to storing a patient's valuables while they are in the hospital. They created an act relationship to an ItemsLocated observation. It was generally agreed that this use case is significantly different from the lab specimen use case to justify a different approach.
- Motion to fix the harmonization proposal that appears to have not been applied. (Woody/Austin) Motion passed 5:0:0.