MnM Minutes CC 20071019
M&M Conference Call, October 19, 2007
(for more detail refer to meeting schedule)
- Harmonization schedule
- Future conference call schedule
- CMET Reconciliation materials
Sarah Ryan, Gregg Seppala, Lee Coller, Dale Nelson(chair, scribe), Austin Kreisler, Craig Parker, Woody Beeler
The harmonization meeting agenda posted on the website is incorrect. We agreed in Atlanta to
- Nov 6: Vocabulary binding cleanup
- Nov 7: US Realm discussion; Review of V3 technical editing project
- Nov 8: Harmonization
- Nov 9: Harmonization
Future conference call schedule
Agreed to the following schedule (Wiki has been updated):
- Oct 26 - Canceled
- Nov 2 - Hot Topics (Lloyd)
During discussion of conference call schedule, Gregg noted that the hot topic "Identifier Types" keeps getting resolved and then unresolved. The group agreed, and that because the stakeholders represented a broader community than MnM and InM, that this was most appropriately a project for the TSC to tackle. Approved (6-0-0) Motion (GS/AK) to Ask the Technical Steering Division to request that the TSC approve formation of a project to resolve issues with identifier types and establish guidelines for their use.
CMET Reconcilliation Materials
(Dale) Follow-up on Austin's request to find the January 2007 CMET reconciliation spreadsheets. Resolved, material on website.
- Woody noted that Jay Lyle is waiting on peer review input from MnM on the V3 Technical Editing project. See Oct 5 MnM conference call minutes.
- Dale reminded the group that NIB documents were due to publishing by 10/28/07, and to submit any proposed CMET intent requests to Dale before then, for inclusion in the document.
--Dale 14:16, 19 October 2007 (CDT)