May 2017 Pharmacy WGM Agenda

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Related Links

Meeting Schedule

  • Saturday-Thursday:
    • Q1 = 10:00 am – 11:30 pm
    • Q2 = 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
    • Q3 = 2:45 pm – 4:00 pm
    • Q4 = 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm
  • Friday:
    • Q1 = 9:00 – 10:30 am
    • Q2 = 11:00 – 12:30 pm
    • Q3 = 1:45 – 3:00 pm

Agenda

Scott not available - not in Madrid
Day Date ' Time Icon Event Chair Scribe Room
Sunday May 7, 2017 AM Q1 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting NA NA NA
Q2 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting NA NA NA
PM Q3 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting NA NA NA
Q4 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting NA NA NA
.
Monday May 8, 2017 AM Q1 - 10-11:30am Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting - Plenary NA NA NA
Q2 - 12 - 1:30pm Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Finalize Agenda
  • Reps to other WGs
    • Tuesday Q2 - OO - 1 rep - will include a Catalogue Services update - Jose will attend
    • Tuesday Q3 - SD - CDA Product Family - 1 rep - Tom will attend
    • Wednesday Q2 - CDS - 1 rep - update on Chemotherapy Guide - John will attend
    • Wednesday Q4 Patient Care - allergy/intolerance - 1 rep - reach out and ask if they need our input
    • Thursday Q1 Patient Care- Care Plan - 1 rep - John to attend
  • Assign Roles for Quarters
  • If we have new attendees, review
    • Overview of Pharmacy material - V2, V3, FHIR
    • Overview of Template work
  • Hot Topics
  • Approval of January 2017 WGM Minutes
Melva John Comillas
PM Q3 - 2:45 - 4pm Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Prep for Joint FHIR meeting
    • QA rules & Workflow patterns that will be used for R4
      • Feedback on existing rules and patterns by end of May 2017 (issues with existing ones, proposals for change)
      • Candidate set of rules for R4 (including tooling support) will be published by FMG by end of June 2017
      • FMG will accept feedback in early July (1st two weeks) and will publish final rules and tool updates by end of July
      • Work groups should plan to align with these patterns and by Nov. publication submission deadline for existing and proposed STU content
      • Encourage you to start sooner rather than later, so if changes are needed, there's a chance to apply them. (We'll be reluctant to make any changes late in the process.)
    • Planned ballot timeline:
      • Dec 2017 (Jan ballot) - "for comment"
      • Apr 2018 (May ballot) - STU + Normative
      • Nov 2018 - ready to publish
    • For this week:
      • 1. What (if anything) does your WG want to be a candidate for normative in the next release?
        • Let your FMG member know by Thur Q3 if you want your candidates identified in product director's blog post to community
        • Need agreement by both work group and FMG
      • 2. What new resources/profiles/IGs would you like to be candidates for STU in the next release?
        • Draft content for Nov. 2017 ballot deadline (if you don't have 'reasonable' content in the "for comment" ballot, you can't be STU in May)
        • Resource/profile proposals approved by FMG no later than end of Jan. (so get them in around Nov. 2017)
      • 3. Maturity levels for other resources/profiles/pages:
        • What are your targets for R4?
        • How will you get there?
      • 4. Any concerns/issues?
        • QA, resource availability, tools, other?
Melva John Comillas
Q4 - 4:30-6pm Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Pharmacy Co-Chair elections
  • Update on Podiatry Functional Profile Project (Michael Brody)
  • Swedish Project overview
  • Prep for Clinicians on FHIR
  • FHIR Tracker Items
John Melva Comillas
.
Tuesday May 9, 2017 AM Q1 - 10-11:30am Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • NL Project Update and Discussion (Michael Tan)
John Melva Comillas
Q2 - 12-1:30pm Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Rep to O&O - 1 rep
  • Joint with FHIR Infrastructure
  • Topics TBD
Melva John Marsellas
PM Q3 - 2:45-4pm Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • FHIR Tracker Items
John (Melva not available) Jenni Comillas
Q4 - 430-6pm Technical med.gif Joint with PHER (PHER hosting)
  • Pharmacy will meet with PHER
NA NA TBD
.
Wednesday May 10, 2017 AM Q1 - 10-1130am Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Schedule for Conference calls
  • DMP
  • M&C
  • SWOT
  • Forward Planning
    • Project Review
    • 3 year plan review
    • Action Item list review
John Melva Comillas
Q2 - 12-1:30pm Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Pharmacy Template Work (Kai)
Melva Melva Comillas
PM Q3 - 2:45 - 4pm Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • FHIR Tracker Items
Melva John TBD
Q4 - 4:30-6pm Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Rep to Patient Care
  • FHIR Tracker Items
John Melva TBD
.
Thursday May 11, 2017 AM Q1 - 10-1130am Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Rep to Patient Care
  • Norwegian Project Update - MedicationStatement Profile
  • FHIR Tracker Items
Melva Melva TBD
Q2 - 12-1:30pm Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Overview of IDMP (Jean)
  • FHIR Tracker Items
John Melva TBD
PM Q3 - 2:45-4pm Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • FHIR Tracker Items
John (Melva not available) Jenni TBD
Q4 - 4:30-6pm Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • CIMI Medication Model
John (Melva not available) Jenni TBD
.
Friday May 12, 2017 AM Q1 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting
NA NA NA
Q2 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting NA NA NA
PM Q3 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting NA NA NA
Q4 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting NA NA NA
.

Icons:

  • Ballot Reconciliation meeting Reconciliation med.gif
  • Work Group technical discussion Technical med.gif