May 19th, 2009 Security Conference Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Security Working Group Meeting
- Bernd Blobel Security Co-chair, absent
- Steven Connolly
- Mike Davis Security Co-chair
- Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-chair
- Glen Marshall Security Co-chair
- Rob McClure
- Milan Petkovic
- David Sperzel
- Richard Thoreson CBCC Co-chair
- Ioana Singureanu
- Tony Weida
- (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Minutes & Accept Agenda
- (10 min) HL7 Security Risk Assessement Document
- Motion: Security Cookbook Subcommittee would like to bring forth a motion to make more radical changes to Section 1 than our current charter would allow.
- The current Section 1 is not well targeted toward the HL7 standards development task and is so generic that it may confuse and disorient the audience.
- The subcommittee plan would target the material better toward the typical HL7 workgroup membership. We feel that this targeted text would facilitate better self-reliance and result in better conformance and less consulting by the Security Workgroup. The document link in it’s current draft form, without change to Section 1, has been mailed to the primary HL7 Security meeting attendees for initial review and will be subsequently mailed to the Security list-serve for review and approval. Please be advised that the subcommittee has only completed their updates and review up to Section 3. If you would like to provide comment beyond Section 2 you are welcome to. Thank you.
- (0 min) Extending the Permission Catalog Extending the Permission Catalog Ioana Singureanu moved to next week's agenda
- (15 min) Permission Catalog - Object Vocabulary (Report post RBAC TF meeting)
- (5 min) Other Business