March 27, 2018 PSAF Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|.||Member Name||.||Member Name||.||Member Name||.||Member Name|
|.||John Moehrke Security Co-chair||x||Kathleen Connor Security Co-chair||.||Alexander Mense Security Co-chair||.||Trish Williams Security Co-chair|
|x||Christopher Shawn] Security Co-chair||x||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb||x||Mike Davis||.||David Staggs|
|.||Mohammed Jafari||x||Beth Pumo||.||Ioana Singureanu||.||Rob Horn|
|x||Diana Proud-Madruga||x||Francsico Jauregui||.||Joe Lamy||.||Galen Mulrooney|
|.||Paul Knapp||.||Grahame Grieve||.||Johnathan Coleman||.||Aaron Seib|
|.||Ken Salyards||x||Jim Kretz||.||Gary Dickinson||x||Dave Silver|
|.||Oliver Lawless||.||Mohammad Jafari||.||David Tao||.||Greg Linden|
- (3 min) Roll Call, Agenda Approval
- (5 min) Review and Approval of the March 13th Minutes
- (50 min) TF4FA Final Ballot Material Review and Submission vote - Diana Proud Madruga and Dave Silver
- Call recording
- Kathleen chaired.
- March 13th Minutes reviewed. Very detailed accounting of TF4FA walk through by Mike. Diana moved to approve; Dave seconded. Minutes approved 3-0-0
- Dave gave a detailed walk through of the TF4FA presentation with the goal of obtaining approval to submit by April 1 for the May 2018 Ballot.
- Kathleen asked that more detail be added to explain that the Confidentiality in the Trust Framework Information Model is necessarily driven by the information sensitivity and applicable policies, and may in addition be driven by compartment, provenance, and integrity.
- Diana moved to approve the TF4FA for ballot submission. Dave seconded. TF4FA Ballot submission approved 3-0-0.