This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

March 27, 2012 Security Working Group Conference Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Security Working Group Meeting

Back to Security Main Page

Attendees

Back to Security Main Page

Agenda

  1. (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Minutes & Accept Agenda
  2. (15 min) Security and Privacy Ontology Tony
  3. (15 min) Meaningful Use Stage 2 Security Standards and Certification Criteria Review Kathleen: HL7 Policy Committee would like Security and CBCC WG comments
  4. (15 min) HL7 March Harmonization Security Vocabulary Results Kathleen
  5. (5 min) Other Business

Minutes

Mike Davis, presiding cochair

Called Roll; Asked for Approval of March 14, 2012 Minutes & Acceptance of the Agenda.

Motion: Kathleen moved to accept minutes and agenda

Second: Suzanne (3-0-0).

Security and Privacy Ontology Normative Status Mike reviewed the outcome of the discussion with the TSC about the conformance statements related to Security and Privacy Ontology status as normative standard for the September 2012 ballot. TSC approved the WG’s approach for conformance statement and the updated project scope statement. Remaining issues: (a) We need to compose informative ballot for May – we have an extension to April 6th to submit but have resource issues. Otherwise, we need to withdraw.

HL7 March Harmonization Security Vocabulary Results Kathleen presented the results of March Harmonization, screenshots from RoseTree, and links to download RoseTree and the harmonization files. Mike noted that Patient requested Purpose of Use code appeared to be a child of Research, which would not be correct. Kathleen checked the proposal and found that the error, which she will report to the Harmonization Vocabulary implementers.

Meaningful Use Stage 2 Security Standards and Certification Criteria Review Kathleen: HL7 Policy Committee would like Security and CBCC WG comments. Mike asked that Kathleen post to the list the Meaningful Use Stage 2 Security Standards and Certification Criteria table, the link to the presentation, and request WG members for comment. Comments due for discussion on Security WG call April 3rd for consolidation and submission to HIT Policy Committee.

Other Business Kathleen described Ioana’s presentation of an EHR System Functional Model for data segmentation presented on today’s Data Segmentation for Privacy call. She suggested that the WG invite Ioana to present this during a call so that the WG members can drill down on privacy and security standards and implementation considerations.

Action Items

Kathleen will send out the Harmonization results in RoseTree and ask for WG members to review for accuracy after current issues are resolved.

Kathleen will send out the Meaningful Use Stage 2 comment spreadsheet to the list and request input from Security and CBCC WGs.

Suzanne: Invite Ioana about presenting on the Data Segmentation for Privacy EHR System Functional Model at an upcoming Security WG call.

Back to Security Main Page