March 15, 2018 Financial Management Work Group Conference Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to Financial Management Home Page
Conference Call Schedule
- Occurs on Fridays, 1 PM Eastern
- FM Conference Call Calendar
Freeconference - at online meetings tab select join meeting and enter fm4 Dial in 515 739 1538 Access Code 589967
|Kathleen Connor Co-chair||x|
|Beat Heggli Co-chair||.|
|Paul Knapp Co-chair||x|
|John Moehrke Security Co-Chair|
|Mary Kay McDaniel||x|
- Review https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fm-tc-ballot/docman/FM%20V2/ARVManifestMessageStructuresChapter6Changes.doc HL7 v2. Ballot Proposal 862] to adopt ARV Manifest security labeling approach for approval - Kathleen
- Dispose of January V2.9 FM Ballot Comments.
- Paul chaired.
- Kathleen preseneted HL7 v2. Ballot Proposal 862 to adopt ARV Manifest security labeling approach. Justification Detail: This is a proposal to support privacy and security labels in HL7 v2, in a comparable way as we can do it in v3 CDA and FHIR. Changes to MSH allow to set the privacy and security meta data for the entire message; this proposal supports setting security and privacy labels within different segments in the message the decision was made to expand the ARV segment in order to use it as a manifest declaring at the beginning of the message, which privacy and security label meta data applies to which segment(s) in the message.
- Kathleen moved to approve the adoption of the V2.9 Proposal 862 by FM WG. Lou seconded. Approved 5-1-0.
- RE V2 Ballot Reconciliation
- CR 777 From Dr. Dmytro - "Requests that the first segment of groups be required and in that way eliminate the possibility of creating ambiguous but not formally malformed messages. WG determined that the version change notes for 6.4.3, 6.4.8 BAR_P03, BAR_P11 and 6.4.3, 6.4.8 BAR_P03, BAR_P11 are incorrect. Chapter 6 publisher needs to correct. Kathleen moves to dispose of comment as persuasive with mod. Lou seconded. Approved 6-0-0.
- Ballot comment 93 asks for additional ARVs at the Segment Level for security labeling. Disposition: New feature of a manifest which refers to ARVs and affected segments is being added at the head of the transaction. Therefore no further additions of ARV segments into transaction structures will be made. Lou moves that comment is persuasive with mod. Mark seconded. Approved 6-0-0.
- Ballot Comment 138: Need service reason codes for V2 Table for 0956 for Harmonization. Need to ask Frank Oemig about the intent of Service Reason as there is very little information provided in his CR 720 and example codes. Found persuasive. KC moves MS seconded 6-0-0.
- Meeting adjourned.