This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

March 13, 2012 Security Working Group Conference Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Security Working Group Meeting

Back to Security Main Page

Attendees

Back to Security Main Page

Agenda

  1. (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Minutes & Accept Agenda
  2. (15 min) Security and Privacy Ontology Tony provided update. Mike discussed the balloting status. Kathleen presented on additional information on conformance requirements for normative ballots in Role of HL7 Security and Privacy Ontology
  3. (15 min) Security and Privacy DAM Vocabulary review
  4. (5 min) Reminder - Mobile Devices Security and Privacy ONC coming event(f2f or web) on March 16: Registration link

Minutes

Roll Call, Approve Minutes & Accept Agenda

Security and Privacy Ontology Tony provided update.

Mike discussed the balloting status. ACTION ITEM: A written response is due to the Steering Division by the Security Co-Chairs for the change in the ballot status from Normative to 'for Comment Only'

Kathleen presented on additional information on conformance requirements for normative ballots in Role of HL7 Security and Privacy Ontology

Security and Privacy DAM Vocabulary review - - Kathleen presented on analysis of vocabulary needed for the Composite Security and Privacy DAM, described method for review, source information, and structuring of the report. The DAM Vocabulary Review aligns the DAM classes, attributes, and associations with standard vocabularies needed for a US realm DAM profile. Gaps in and questions about vocabulary or RIM requirements are noted in the Vocabulary Review document

Both slide decks will be posted on GForge:

The WG discussed the relationship between the DAM Vocabulary review and the Security and Privacy Ontology. One perspective is that the Ontology is very advanced capability, which may not be implemented widely for some time. The other perspective is that the Ontology provides logical definition and validation of completeness, coherence, and consistency for the DAM vocabulary.

Mike suggested that Security WG meet with the SOA WG to discuss the rationale for HL7 developed Ontologies as normative artifacts. Kathleen suggested that the Common Terminology Services R2 authors should also be engaged in the discussion.

Action Items

Decision Making Practices (DMP) Security WG_Decision Making Practices (DMP) v3.0 Request for document to be reviewed and sent out for approval by electronic vote as the current DMPO for the Security WG.

Back to Security Main Page