March 1, 2011 Security Conference Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Security Working Group Meeting
- Richard Thoreson CBCC Co-chair
- Ioana Singureanu
- David Staggs
- Serafina Versaggi
- Tony Weida
- Craig Winter
- (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Minutes & Accept Agenda
- (15 min) Security and Ontology Project -
- Need volunteers from Working Group members to Review and confirm through standard the defintions of all classes listed. (Link is the table of the classes Tony has provided from the Classes of Security and Privacy.owl)
- Security and Privacy Ontology Document Outline
- DRAFT AGENDA May 2011 Working Group Meeting - Orlando, Florida USA, Security WG Agenda has been posted. Please contact Suzanneif you wish to have any agenda items added.
- (15 min) Item3
- (5 min) Other Business - Dates to Note:
May 2011 Ballot Countdown Schedule
- February 27 (Sunday) T minus 5; Notification of Intent to Ballot Deadline: All Notification of Intent to Ballot (NIB) form should be complete
- March 6 (Sunday) T minus 4; Initial Content Due - Initial content is required from all work should be as complete as possible, particularly for a first-time ballot.
- March 13 (Sunday) T minus 3; Preview and CMET Content Due - All content to be included in the preview site is due
- March 20 (Sunday) T minus 2; Reconciliation, Complete & Supporting Content Deadlines - All previous ballot reconciliations for normative ballots must be completed and appropriately capture on the ballot website.
- March 27 (Sunday) T minus 1; Final Content Deadline
- April 4 (Monday) T minus 0; Provisional Ballot Opening - Earliest date that the ballot site can open and be announced to the membership.