June 25, 2015 PASS Access Control Services Conceptual Model Sub-Working Group Meeting
1. Please join my meeting.
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (872) 240-3312
Access Code: 208-347-149
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 208-347-149
Note: This meeting will be recorded for referencing/meeting minute purposes.
|5 min||Opening Activities||
||Don or Diana|
|40 min||Discussion on Scope of Changes to Document||
|10 min||Project Scope Statement||
- Completed PSS. Action item: Diana will send out the PSS to the SOA, CBCC, and Security WGs for voting on next week. (Done)
- Discussed the scope.
- The goal is to fill in gaps and deficiencies that have arisen since the DSTU due to additional standards that have been published, such as the PASS SLS standard. The section on obligations will be very general. We have a PASS SLS PPS which is an instance of obligations. We don't want to try and address every aspect of obligations, just those gaps based on things already balloted.
- There will be a general discussion on trust frameworks (patient owned authorization service)
- We don't want to have to re-do all of the diagrams. Only add to the existing diagrams or maybe add a couple of new ones.
- WRT Oauth/UMA iso 1081-3 model. Don't want to break anything. Mike's proposal is that we have an appendix that addresses Oauth and how it would be incorporated in the overall model.