July 29, 2014 CBCC Conference Call
Community-Based Collaborative Care Working Group Meeting
|x||Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name|
|x||Johnathan ColemanCBCC Interim Co-Chair||.||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair||.||Jim KretzCBCC Interim Co-Chair||.||Max WalkerCBCC Co-Chair|
|.||Wende Baker||.||Bill Braithwaite, MD||.||Kathleen Connor||.||Daniel Crough|
|.||Steve Eichner||x||Rick Grow||.||Mohammed Jafari||.||Tracy Leeper|
|.||Lisa Nelson||x||Mike Lardiere||x||Diana Proud-Madruga||.||Harry Rhodes|
|.||Lori Simon||x||Ioana Singureanu||.||Tony Weida||.||Brian Newton (Healthwise San Francisco), invited by Mike Ladariere|
|.||Maryann Juurlink||.||Steve Daviss||.||Kate Wetherby||.||Neelima Chennamaraja|
|.||Dina Passman||x||Serafina Versaggi||.||Marlowe Greenberg||.||Chris Clark, WV|
|.||Ken Ortbals||.||Matt Peeling||.||Nathan Botts||.||Aja Williams|
|.||Hady Khorasani||.||David Henkel||.||Amanda Nash||x||_Bob Yencha|
|.||Julia Chan, Pharmacist||x||Steve Eichner||.||_||.||_|
- (05 min) Roll Call, Approve [June 24, 2014 CBCC Conference Call]
- (15 min) Vendor Meeting Update
- (15 min) Data Provenance Update
- (15 min) OASIS PMRM Use Case
Approval of Past Meeting Minutes
- The WG accepted meeting minutes from the last teleconference on July 8.
Update on the Data Provenance CDA IG
- Johnathan announced that nearly all of the ballot materials for the Data Provenance CDA IG are ready to be submitted.
- The various iterations of the draft IG have been posted.
- The Tiger Team received additional comments, and the modeling team is working through those comments to incorporate the latest changes into the IG.
- Ioana shared that a slew of new templates that include more detailed provenance at the entry level were created last Friday (July 25)
- Kathleen is working on these new templates and plans to finalize them by close of business on Wednesday, July 30
- Ioana is responsible for creating the sample XML for that publication.
- The Tiger Team has until close of business on Monday, August 4 to submit the ballot materials with the last-minute changes included.
- Ioana said that they make the latest templates available on gForge for review once they have been published.
Update on the Patient Friendly Security and Privacy Language project scope statement
- Diana gave an update on the status of the negative comments.
- Diana said that Suzanne addressed the negative comments, and will update the PSS and send it back to Melva Peters.
- There was a negative comment in reference to FHIR. This comment stated, “We fail to see how the consent directive FHIR resource is a part of the consent criteria, given that there is no mention of FHIR work in the project scope.” The comment adds that “We thought all FHIR resource work had to go through the FMG” for which there is a separate project form.
- Diana and/or Suzanne are going to approach John Moehrke in the HL7 Security WG to get some input from him as to whether or an additional FMG for the FHIR portion of the project scope statement is necessary.
20140729 Address the negative comment on the PSS for Patient Friendly Security and Privacy Language at the next HL7 Security WG meeting, bringing it to John Moehrke’s attention for guidance on whether or not we should do an additional FMG for the FHIR portion of the PSS
Assigned to: Diana or Suzanne