July 16, 2013 Security WG Conference Call
Security Working Group Meeting
- (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Minutes & Accept Agenda
- (15 min) Security and Privacy Ontology Ballot Reconciliation Comment - Tony Weida
- (15 min) HCS - Kathleen Connor
- (15 min) Background and Explanation on OWL Class Hierarchy and Operations - Tony Weida
- (05 min) Other Business
Roll Call, Approve Minutes & Accept Agenda
Security and Privacy Ontology
- We want to be clear on what this Ontology is about
Healthcare Classification System Final 20130322 review of document - Kathleen Connor Items discussed:
- p. 4 - Clearance
- comment: Mike'simmediate response is that this is a HCS and is inteneded to provide security for objects--and it seems we are attempting to extend this to users. // If clearance is off the table, Kathleen needs to know where it comes off the table. If we only want objects then that's fine. // we've described that the table should be restricted to security labels (not clearances) The normative part of this document is (specifically) the table see p. 19 // Issue resolved.
- Meeting the NISST FIPS 188 structure
- p. 17 see table; Tag Seet Name (Security Classification Named Tag Set) , Tag a, Tag b,... Tab m (Security Category Named Tag Set); this section will be cleared up to reflect the proper structure.
Background and Explanation on OWL Class Hierarchy and Operations [add link to presentation "OWL class Hierarchy and Operations"
OWL Class overview presentation covering items such as:
- Simple class Hierarchy
- Specific Observations
- General Observations
Changing time back to a more normal schedule... maybe revert back to after Discussion