This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

July 07, 2015 CBCC Conference Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Community-Based Collaborative Care Working Group Meeting

Back to CBCC Main Page

Meeting Information


Member Name x Member Name x Member Name
x Johnathan ColemanCBCC Co-Chair x Mike Davis Security Co-Chair Max Walker CBCC Co-Chair
x Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-Chair x John Moehrke Security Co-Chair x Jim Kretz CBCC Co-Chair
x Kathleen Connor . Ken Salyards CBCC Interim Co-Chair Lori Simon CBCC Interim Co-Chair
x Diana Proud-Madruga x Rick Grow Harry Rhodes
Serafina Versaggi x Ioana Singureanu David Bergman
Steve Eichner . Steve Daviss . Wende Baker
Reed Gelzer . Marlowe Greenberg . Chris Clark, WV
. Paul Knapp . Matt Peeling Brian Newton
Lisa Nelson x Mike Lardiere . Amanda Nash
. Mohammed Jafari Oliver Lawless Keith Boone
x Neelima Chennamaraja x Susan Litton Sandra Huyck
x William Kinsley x Debbie Bucci Chirag Bhatt
. Linda Bailey-Woods x Lee Wise Lori McNeil Tolley

Back to CBCC Main Page


  1. (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Meeting Minutes from June 30, 2015 CBCC Conference Call
  2. (10 min) Project Scope Statement - PASS Access Control - Mike/Diana
  3. ACS model (?)
  4. (30 min) Patient Friendly Language for Consumer User Interfaces - (Standing Agenda Item) Update
    1. Comments up for vote - [1]
    2. Link to: GForge/updated PFL Ballot reconciliation sheet
  5. (05 min) Ballot reconciliation: Data Provenance (Standing Agenda item)
  6. Behavioral Health Domain Analysis Model (HL7 BH DAM) Update update
  7. (05 min) October 2015 CBCC Working Group Meeting - Atlanta, GA 29th Annual Plenary & Working Group Meeting October 4-9, 2015
    1. Please send desired items to Suzanne for inclusion to the upcoming Agenda
  8. (10 min) Action Item Review (if any)

Meeting Minutes

Meeting Minutes Approval

Unanimous approval of minutes from the June 30, 2015 meeting.

Project Scope Statement - SOA/PASS Access Control Services Conceptual Model

PSS was approved per friendly amendment in the FTSD

  • Note the DSTU had expired, and this is a follow on to the project (administrative change)
    • making possible updates to scope where the ACS model enters in
    • ACS will extend the PSS
  • No editing of the current scope except to extend the scope to include features in the ACS model
  • The original DSTU was very tightly coupled to the models in ISO 10181-3 and to the PMAC type which did not address obligations
  • The project team is adding material to conceptually talk about obligations. This includes the use of OpenID, OAuth, Kantara ("integrations with external authentication services are not part of the organizational capabilities and are brought into the organization as a result of the use of a trust framework - the team is expecting the model to be extensible in this area).
    • It is also adding services that are in the AC framework model to cover obligations so that the project has a conceptual model for these items.
    • The team is reconfiguring the name to be an AC Framework if you will. The additional components include a model for a Trust Framework inside of an AC framework. It will include the pointers for the other privacy protective services that are part of the obligations that need to be enforced.
  • Discussed all of the above with the FTSD which only meets once a month.
  • Once the PSS is approved by CBCC and Security, the Security co-chairs will submit it back to the Steering Division.
  • This does not constitute a new PSS per Lynn Laakso (per Diana)
  • Paul Knapp unchecked the DSTU box; based on the conversation with FTSD, Diana will re-check with Lynn and re-confirm.
  • Diana will send the new version of the PSS to the CBCC/Security WG via listserve

MOTION made to approve the SOA/Privacy, Access and Security Services Access Control Conceptual Model (Diana/Bill)

Objections: 0, Abstentions: 0, Motion Passed: 15

Patient Friendly Language for Consumer User Interfaces IG

On the May 26, 2015 CBCC WG teleconference, members unanimously approved the dispositions for the following comments:

  • #s 18-30;
  • #s 32-60;
  • #s 63-64;
  • #s 67-77; and
  • #s 79-127

MOTION: Vote to approve the dispositions for the following comments: (Rick/Lee)

Objections: 0, Abstentions: 0, Motion Passed: 15

  • #s 1-13 (John Moehrke's comments)

  • #s 14-16 (Lindsey Hoggle's comments)
    • In an email response to Rick dated June 24, 2015, Lindsey said she would withdraw her negative vote based on the dispositions for these comments.
  • # 17 (Diana Warner's comment)
    • In an email response to Rick dated May 27, 2015, Diana said she had changed her vote to affirmative based on the disposition for this comment.
  • # 31 (Freida Hall's comment)
    • In an email response to Rick dated May 27, 2015, Freida confirmed that publishing the ballot document with bookmarks is an acceptable disposition for this comment.
  • #s 61-62 (Ioana Singureanu's comments)
    • CBCC WG members have reviewed and discussed patient friendly translations for substances of use/abuse/dependence during recent teleconferences and offline. The dispositions for Ioana's comments state that the substance terms and their patient friendly translations will be added to the vocabulary mapping table of the ballot document.
  • # 65 (Mitra Rocca's comment)
    • We are awaiting a response from Mitra regarding the FDA's suggestion for a patient friendly translation of "Adverse Event."
  • #66 (Walter Suarez and Tim McKay's comment)
    • In an email response to Rick dated June 22, 2015, Walter said that he has reviewed the revisions made to the ballot document and believes they address his concerns adequately.
  • #78 (Clement McDonald's comment)
    • Proposed disposition: Rick replaced "stomach" with "belly area" as the patient friendly translation for "abdomen" based on the discussion held on the CBCC WG teleconference on May 26, 2015.

Data Provenance

  • Working on approaches for how provenance can address duplicate copies of the same information shared and received. These approaches will help decide the source of truth to incorporate in records. (paper forthcoming)
  • This will be brought forth in the DPROV meeting (Thursday).
  • The USPS will be giving a technology demonstration for work presented at the HIMSS15 interoperability showcase - Thursday 2PM ET at the S&I DPROV meeting - no registration is required and is free.

Behavior Health Domain Analysis Model - Update

  • Initial drafts of the BH DAM may be distributed as early as the end of the month

Use case analysis

  • Feedback requested from the June 23 e-mail by Ioana - the email will be resent
    • Good feedback received on use of medication was discontinued from SMEs (where medication doesn't require notation in the patient chart by a mental health worker).

Meeting adjourned at 1140 PDT --Suzannegw (talk) 14:46, 7 July 2015 (EDT)