January 2017 Pharmacy WGM Agenda

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Contents

Related Links

Agenda

Day Date ' Time Icon Event Chair Scribe Room
Sunday January 15, 2017 AM Q1 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting NA NA NA
Q2 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting NA NA NA
PM Q3 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting NA NA NA
Q4 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting NA NA NA
.
Monday January 16, 2017 AM Q1 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Finalize Agenda
  • Reps to other WGs
    • Do we need to send rep to EHR - ballot reconciliation for reaffirmation ballot
    • Monday Q2 - Future of V3 - Tom
    • Monday Q3 - Structured Docs - Rep only - Scott
      • CDA Product Family - All work groups that have p developed or plan on developing CDA Related Standards/IG's are invited to send a representative to this meeting. There will be many work groups invited to participate, so send representatives only.
    • Tuesday Q2 - O&O - Rep only
Action:  check with Hans to see if there are any topics for discussion
    • Tuesday Q4 - PHER - Rep only - will not send a rep, but John will follow-up with Joginder
    • Thursday Q1 - Patient Care - Rep only - Scott
      • Joint meeting with SD, Pharm, LHS, CH, FHIR-I Topics: All things care plan, care coordination, Care Team.
  • Assign Roles for Quarters
  • If we have new attendees, review
    • Overview of Pharmacy material - V2, V3, FHIR
    • Overview of Template work
  • Hot Topics
  • Approval of September 2016 WGM Minutes Sept 2016 Draft Minutes
Melva Melva TBD
Q2 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Prep for Clinicians on FHIR
  • FHIR Tracker Items (TBD)
    • GF#12470 - TR12470
    • GF#7910 - TR7910
    • Discussion of whether we should create a DispenseRequest Type
    • 12340 Clarify guidance for substance use
    • 10097 Review Pharmacy Resources to identify which elements should be mandatory
    • 10125 Remove the International Realm Pharmacy Extensions Profile from the FHIR build
    • 7641 2015May core #932 - Look at moving extensions to core
    • 9087 Clarify Medication Order changes
  • Ballot reconciliation
    • Knowledge Base Query - reaffirmation
    • US Realm Profiles (Brett and Eric will join in second half of quarter)
Melva John TBD
PM Q3 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Rep to Structure Docs
  • FHIR Tracker Items
    • Medication Resource Related Changes
      • 12396 Medication package and product
      • 12412 Need a better name for Medication.product
      • 12398 Active and inactive medication ingredients
      • 12399 Medication reference to more abstract Medication
      • 12394 Medication product ingredients as Medications
      • 12395 Basis of Strength Substance
      • 12397 Medication open world semantics
      • 12392 Inactive flag for Medication resources
      • 12393 Medication resource manufacturer clarification
      • 12391 Medication resource definitive versus descriptive code
      • 10577 Adding image of the drug or medicine to Medication Resource
      • 10389 Add guidance about whether to choose medication codeableConcept or reference to medication if need to include lot number or batch
      • 7562 2015May core #853 - Expand description and usage of Medication.code.display
      • 8489 Medication related indicators - maintenance drug, over the counter
      • 5827 Should medication have a status code?
John Melva TBD
Q4 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • FHIR Tracker Items
    • Medication Resource Related Changes
      • 12396 Medication package and product
      • 12412 Need a better name for Medication.product
      • 12398 Active and inactive medication ingredients
      • 12399 Medication reference to more abstract Medication
      • 12394 Medication product ingredients as Medications
      • 12395 Basis of Strength Substance
      • 12397 Medication open world semantics
      • 12392 Inactive flag for Medication resources
      • 12393 Medication resource manufacturer clarification
      • 12391 Medication resource definitive versus descriptive code
      • 10577 Adding image of the drug or medicine to Medication Resource
      • 10389 Add guidance about whether to choose medication codeableConcept or reference to medication if need to include lot number or batch
      • 7562 2015May core #853 - Expand description and usage of Medication.code.display
      • 8489 Medication related indicators - maintenance drug, over the counter
      • 5827 Should medication have a status code?
John Melva TBD
.
Tuesday January 17, 2017 AM Q1 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • FHIR Tracker Items
    • Medication Resource Related Changes
      • 12396 Medication package and product
      • 12412 Need a better name for Medication.product
      • 12398 Active and inactive medication ingredients
      • 12399 Medication reference to more abstract Medication
      • 12394 Medication product ingredients as Medications
      • 12395 Basis of Strength Substance
      • 12397 Medication open world semantics
      • 12392 Inactive flag for Medication resources
      • 12393 Medication resource manufacturer clarification
      • 12391 Medication resource definitive versus descriptive code
      • 10577 Adding image of the drug or medicine to Medication Resource
      • 10389 Add guidance about whether to choose medication codeableConcept or reference to medication if need to include lot number or batch
      • 7562 2015May core #853 - Expand description and usage of Medication.code.display
      • 8489 Medication related indicators - maintenance drug, over the counter
      • 5827 Should medication have a status code?
John Tom TBD
Q2 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Rep to O&O
  • Joint with FHIR Infrastructure
  • Topics TBD
John Tom TBD
PM Q3 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • FHIR Tracker Items
John Scott TBD
Q4 Technical med.gif Joint with PHER (PHER hosting)
  • Pharmacy will meet with PHER
NA NA TBD
.
Wednesday January 18, 2017 AM Q1 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Update on Pharmacist Care Plan - Sue Thompson and Shelly Spiro (15 min)
  • Schedule for Conference calls
  • DMP
  • M&C
  • SWOT
  • Forward Planning
    • Project Review
      • Formulary PSS
    • 3 year plan review
    • Action Item list review
John Melva TBD
Q2 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Pharmacy Template Work (Kai)
Melva John TBD
PM Q3 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Discussion of what a snapshot of a patient's medication list is
  • FHIR Tracker Items
  • Confirm with Brett if there are SD topics
Melva Scott TBD
Q4 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Rep to Patient Care
  • Overview of Infoway MedicationRequest profiles and extensions (Jean Duteau) - 30 minutes
  • FHIR Tracker Items
Scott Melva TBD
.
Thursday January 19, 2017 AM Q1 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Rep to Patient Care - Scott
  • Update from IHE Pharmacy (Michael Tan)
  • General Session Pharmacy Presentation
  • FHIR Tracker Items
Melva John TBD
Q2 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • FHIR Tracker Items
Scott Melva TBD
PM Q3 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • FHIR Tracker Items
Scott John TBD
Q4 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • FHIR Tracker Items
Scott John TBD
.
Friday January 20, 2017 AM Q1 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting
NA NA NA
Q2 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting NA NA NA
PM Q3 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting NA NA NA
Q4 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting NA NA NA
.

Icons:

  • Ballot Reconciliation meeting Reconciliation med.gif
  • Work Group technical discussion Technical med.gif