January 11, 2011 CBCC Conference Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
CBCC Weekly Conference Call
- Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-chair
- Michelle Johnston
- Mary Ann Juurlink
- Richard Thoreson CBCC Co-chair
- Ioana Singureanu
- Cliff Thompson
- Serafina Versaggi
- Craig Winter
- (05 min) Roll call, approval of minutes January 4th deferred until next week.
- (05 min) Action Item update
- Action: Regarding SHIPPS outreach - Serafina to report back on MITRE Corporation- response expected on Jan 21st, 2011.
- Action: Regarding SHIPPS outreach - Richard and Serafina to present to EHR agenda working group. Since Gary Dickinson is traveling, this may not happed until February.
- Action: CBCC to discuss format of SHIPPS publication prior by February 2011
- Action: In order to send PPS to Steering Division; approve PSS as complete e.g. accept all revision markers. Outreach still ongoing. - Mary Ann will send the PSS to the Steering Division for approval and send the revised PSS to David Hamill.
- Action: Touch base with Ken Salyards (Floyd) requesting copies of QDS for NQF measures (retooled or otherwise) - Completed, we have the QDS spreadsheet.
- Action: The need to make the process, value add explicit (Mary Ann)
- NEW Action: To find out if there addition PQRI measures we should analyze for this project (Serafina). Ken may have the answer.
- (05 min) CDA R2 Implementation Guide for Consent Directives update: published as DSTU on the HL7 web site.We need to reach to the EHR WG with additional information regarding the Consent Directive exchange standards available and the Domain Analysis associated with its contents.
- (45 min) SHIPPS approach