This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Jan 30, 2013 Education Telecon

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Attendees

  • Melva Peters (Chair)
  • Rob Savage
  • Patrick Loyd
  • Sharon Chaplock (Staff Resource)
  • Mary Ann (Staff Resource)

Agenda

2.7 Certification Sample Questions

  • Status - Mary Ann will followup to see if okay to update and publish
  • Mary Ann sent Ted and email
Action: Patrick will send out emails with possible changes on 2 questions - will complete by Friday and will forward to Mary Ann when complete
  • larger issues raised by Klaus - concern that tests (sample and certification exams) are written in a way that might be confusing if english is a second language
  • how do we evaluate this?
Action: Patrick will develop a draft PSS to determine how to deal with this concern - tentative agenda item for Feb 13th call

Project Review

  • RIM Certification Test Update Project (PSS 886) (Virginia)
    • Status of planning for Prep Course - Sharon to followup with Ginnie
  • Electronic Certification Testing (PSS 882)
    • Status - contracts are under review - as soon as signed - will be able to start on-boarding

Tutorials

  • QRDA Tutorial - will be part of MU webinars - Bob Dolin
Action: Sharon will followup with Ginnie
  • UML Tutorial
    • Update - JD was sent tutorial specification
    • Sparx is not a member and has no access to standards
      • won't happen until September
Action: Patrick will reach out to JD
  • V3 Project Manager Tutorial - Marc Koehn
    • Marc will action, but Melva will remind
  • Tutorial Specifications for January 2013 Tutorials
    • Heather offered to review tutorial specifications and slide decks to provide a report and suggested updates
    • Status - Mary Ann to send Heather material - Mary Ann will forward slide decks
  • Project Facilitator training
    • met with Vocab during WGM
    • need to followup with all WG that will be developing material
Action: Melva to follow up with Co-Chairs for the relevant work group

Policy/Procedure

  • Auditing - Patrick
    • Status - Patrick will start work again on this
Action: add as an Agenda item for Feb 13 - will deliver something for Feb 11
  • Document other policies and procedures
    • Start a Wiki - Patrick
      • Tutorial Specifications requirements - Mary Ann to provide or add to Wiki

Any other business

  • Tutorial planning for September 2013
Action: add Agenda Item - for Feb 13 meeting
  • Melva's availability from mid Feb to end of April
    • Melva will be working in Singapore during this time so may have problems dialing to teleconferences.
    • Diego and Patrick to update Telecon Chair schedule to see what meetings they can cover
    • May have to consider cancelling some calls

Next meeting

  • Next teleconference - February 13, 2013