Instructions for Subscribing to a List Service
Return to BRIDG
To subscribe to this service, go to the HL7 Listservices Welcome Page
- Select Subscribe to List Services
- Fill in Name, Organization, e-mail and password
- Select type of mail
- You receive copies of messages posted to the list as they are delivered and distributed (most common method)
- Each night, around 12:00 am, you will receive a single email message containing all the messages contributed to the list that day. At the top of the message will be a numbered list of the subjects in that digest, followed by the complete messages themselves. Digest recipients will not receive messages sent to segments.
- Digest with Attachments
- The same as a digest, but in MIME format so that the individual messages' formatting is preserved. Some email clients such as Outlook will show the digest as a series of attachments. Digest recipients will not receive messages sent to segments.
- Scroll down the list to Regulated Clinical Research Information Management
- Check bridg BRIDG Harmonization
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and check the confirmation statement
- Press Request Subscription
You will receive an e-mail confirmation. Follow the instructions on the email to activate your account. Once an account has been confirmed you can mail to the listserv using the mailing address firstname.lastname@example.org