Improvements to C-CDA Errata, V3 Template Design, Example Taskforce
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to C-CDA: Enhancing Implementation (ONC Grant Project) page.
Below are the deliverables created to improve the C-CDA Errata process, the V3 Template Design, updates to the Example Taskforce
- Design and deployment of a new C-CDA errata Process
- The document linked below summarizing the current and proposed future C-CDA errata/DSTU comment process.
- The attached document includes a suggested migration plan to JIRA
- The team hosted two requirements sessions to develop and document processes
- Future C-CDA templates design guide
- The document linked below is a MS Word template for the development of new C-CDA templates
- The team completed an analysis of UDI vs Advance Directive vs prior companion guides
- Example Task Force Updates
- The document linked below is a best practices guide for narrative-entry linking.
- The team reviewed this guide with the Example Task Force.
- The Example Task Force Trello board has been reviewed and cleaned up.