ITS Concall Minutes 20141202

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Return to: ITS Main Page > ITS Meeting Minutes > 2014

Return to ITS Meeting Minutes

ITS Teleconference - December 2, 2014

HL7 ITS Meeting Minutes Date: 2014-12-02
Facilitator: Paul Knapp Note taker(s): Andy Stechishin
Present Name Init Affiliation
× Paul Knapp PK Knapp Consulting
× Dale Nelson DN Lantana
× Andy Stechishin AS CANA Software & Services
× Brian Pech BP Kaiser-Permanente
× James Agnew JA UHN Toronto
× David Booth DB Hawaii Resource Group
Quorum Requirements Met: Yes

Agenda

  1. Role call and agenda
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings November 18 and November 25
  3. Announcements
  4. RDF sub-group report
  5. CQL Ballot Approval
  6. Review ITS FHIR Tasks
  7. Action Items
    • Publish HL7 over HTTP DSTU
    • Apply changes from reconciliation
    • Update ITS R1.1 for publishing
      • PK will update (2014-10-14)
    • Update RIM Serialization for Publishing
      • Last action: PK will prepare Publication Request for July 22, 2014 teleconference
    • Review of Product Briefs
      • Schedule on agenda of Jan 2015 WGM

Meeting called to order 2:06 PM Eastern

RDF Sub-Group report

continued review of FHIR ontologies with presentation by Josh Mandel and Eric Prud'homme

Next week should be Claude Nanjo's approach. May also include Cecil Lynch's mapping

After this report DB left the call

Minutes of previous meeting

November 18 minutes not posted

Motion: Approve minutes of Nov 25 AS/DN unanimous

Announcements

Ewout Kramer had uncovered at the FHIR discovery days that modifier extensions are not allowed on 'simple' datatypes. This was discussed and agreed over a year ago. The text in the current FHIR site was reviewed to ensure the language is clear. there was much discussion n the applicability of applying extensions to simple datatypes.

AS discussed with JA the steps to get the HL7 over HTTP specification updated for publication. PK will send ballot spreadsheet to JA. Once JA has applied changes to original source, AS will rerun the transform to pub MIF and submit for final publication.

Review of CQL Ballot

Motion: Approve CQL document to ballot with removal of version 3 standard from footer AS/DN unanimous

PK will advise group on approval with proviso

FHIR Work Items

Tracker item list not updated (needed minutes from Nov 18). AS will update the tracker items and post a new list for next week to provide notification.

Action Items

Will push to get publications complete prior to San Antonio WGM, currently we are focused on ballot opening next week.

Meeting adjourned at 3:00 PM Eastern